PSAS April Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Vicki

Anemone
Please join us for the Second Annual PSAS Bob Moore "Pay it Forward" Frag Swap and Potluck​

This event was very popular last year so we have decided to make it an annual event.​

This years frag swap will be at the home of former PSAS President Randy Morris (cwby416):​

Saturday April 18th, 2009
1:00 PM
9505 186th St. Ct. E.
Puyallup, WA 98375​

Members are encouraged to bring frags from there tanks to trade, sell or just give away in the memory of Bob Moore and his "Pay it Forward" style.​

Once again, the PSAS will be handing out free drawing tickets to card holding members for a chance to win a coral frag.​

Please join us for this fun event and don't forget to bring along some food or beverages for the potluck.​

See you there!​

Here are some of the corals that will be in the drawing.

Ricordias and zoas
IMG_0446.jpg

Acans, these will be fragged into "give away sizes" so more people can leave with something colorful
acans012.jpg

SPS, there are some large Bob Moore blue stags, milleporas, stylophoras, pocilloporas, torts and more to come
IMG_0443.jpg

There will be near ten ORA green polyped leathers and ALOT more of everything not pictured here. This is just enough to get everyone talking.

In my calendar.....now hopefully nothing else will go into that timeslot between now and then.

I am very much looking forward to the next meeting and meeting even more people that were not able to make it to the last one :)

unfortunately since I am just starting out I only have like 4 frags in my tank so not a lot to trade but I will have that green stuff everyone likes so much :)

The BOD wants to give a formal thanks to Barrier Reef for selling the club some maricultered acropora's at discounted prices to help boost the amount of SPS we have for our event.

Also, we have several members that are contributing to the club's corals:

Barrier reef is donating 5-10 SPS
Tracy(salmonslayer) is offering around 15 mixed corals
Dan (Danno14) is offering around 10-15 mixed corals
Jan has offered up some zoa's
Duane (trido) has made the club a generous deal for corals

O.K. decided to pair up parties and have an evening tank warming party at my house after this meeting... SO anyone want to come to my tank warming party after the meeting I only live 20 mins from there...
Figured this would work great for people that live far away and would be down here for the meeting/frag swap anyway...

Last edited:
O.K. decided to pair up parties and have an evening tank warming party at my house after this meeting... SO anyone want to come to my tank warming party after the meeting I only live 20 mins from there...
Figured this would work great for people that live far away and would be down here for the meeting/frag swap anyway...

Adam,,i am gonna check you out after the meeting :D

I'm hoping to see alot of you over at my house after the meeting..
Even if it's just a stop by and say "HI"....

I have a few softie frags that i would like to give to the club to raffle. I dont think that i will be able to make it to the meeting as i am closing on my first house on the 17th. I have just a couple of pom pom frags and a bright mint green sinularia.

Tracy - if i can make it buy your place between now and the meeting, can i drop these with you?

I can have some acro frags if there is interest. Fair warning though my tank has red bugs :evil:. I am not sure where they came in from as I was very careful who I accepted frags from, but they are definitely there. If someone wants to do the dip I will bring frags. They will be free as I like to give back rather than profit, but would gladly trade.

Corals I can frag for the event:

• green slimer
  • seattle sparkler
  • seriatapora (birdsnest)
  • maybe a small piece of the tort (from Trido)
  • purple monti digitata (from skimerwhisperer)

I'll see what else is fraggable if there is any interest. If I do not hear from anyone via a post here or a PM then I will just let them grow in my tank.

Anyone going to have green or orange monti digitata? yellow porites? gorgonians? sea fans? pink cat's paw?

-Reed

Let's liven this thread up!!!I have some zoas that I am considering bringing to sell... they would be on frag plugs or discs (your preference) and would be 5 polyps + per frag. IF you see some you would like, let me know via PM as soon as possible so I may get them prepared.
Thx, D

Coral037-2.jpg

Coral027-2.jpg

Coral028-1.jpg

Coral029.jpg

Coral034.jpg

Coral049-2.jpg

And just showing off :)
Coral031-2.jpg

Zoas.jpg

Last edited:
Please do not touch that dial while we try to find our eye balls. We will be back in a second folks!

Please do not touch that dial while we try to find our eye balls. We will be back in a second folks!

Yowza! That just showing off pic is awesome. I want some of that frag! Is it in the raffle?

Back