PSAS/BARRIER REEF Gorw out comp...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I figured I would try to post my pics now - I know they are bad. Maybe I can win a prize for most improved..... I know my camera will do great pictures... I just have to slog my way through the 400+ page User’s Manual and the 400+ page Users guide that is supposed to make it easier to understand the User’s Manual. Supposedly, in the not too distant future, I will be able to swing levers, rotate knobs, check menus so I can push a specific button and hear the camera go “click”. I sure hope I remember to take the lens cap off...

Tank: 40B with bare bottom
Filtration: CPR Backpack with a meshmodded Maxi-Jet 1200
Lighting: 2 X T5 actinics / 1 X 175W 10,000K MH
Flow: 1 - MP40 and 2 - Koralia 4’s
Dosing: Kalk - currently top off, will be changing to BRS doser pump setup
I will add Cal, Mg, Alk, (BRS) when tests indicate the need.
Water changes: 5g/wk

Attachments

• ZDec3.jpg
    ZDec3.jpg
    29.6 KB
  • C1Dec3.jpg
    C1Dec3.jpg
    31.1 KB
  • C2Dec3.jpg
    C2Dec3.jpg
    31.1 KB
Every one is running out of time tonight is the night... three people have posted on psas.please post up thanks

Cool, I'm going to tell my wife that I'm in the top 5 in the grow-out competition. Therefore I need to buy more equipment to maintain my position. :D:D

Cool, I'm going to tell my wife that I'm in the top 5 in the grow-out competition. Therefore I need to buy more equipment to maintain my position. :D:D

Now that is a great idea. I might need a new skimmer to come out on top!

i just want to thank adam for holding my corals for me while i was away. here is my update on this.

picked up my corals last night from adam (thanks again)
tank is 120g aga
80g sump
30g refugium 20k 70w sun pod for my light
ATI bm 200 skimmer
290w plasma light
coralsky led royal blue led actininc strip
reeflo dart for a return pump. split to a 1" sea swirl and 1" swcd
tunze 6055 with diy controller

everything controlled with a aqua jr. i dont dose unless i have to. i do monthly water changes and i use oceanic salt mix.
_DSC0437.jpg

_DSC0438.jpg

Last edited:
Back