PSAS event - Frag Swap - September 20th 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Please send me a pm with address.
We will correct that and send your card, or you can pick it up next Saturday

We'll just see you next SAturday AlG. How about that? You get a free frag of ORA leather and five bucks back. :razz:

I have a 12-14 inch snowflake eel to trade ot sell. I had to dismantle my reef today just to get it out. I tried bribes with silversides for the past three weeks. The chumped ate and ran all of the time.

Amyone interested in swapping for softies?

I have the following frags available; will bring if someone expresses interest

Sky Blue Mililiepora - $15 ea
Purple Tip Nana - $10 or $20 for lrg multi-branch frag
Pink Birds Nest - $10 lrg frag; $15 very lrg frag; $30 lrg colony
Yellow-green Acro Florida - $25 sm. colony (1 only)
Orange/Green Ricordia - $10 & $15
Orange monticap - free frag with purchase of anything

also...

1 frag of Bali Bonzai (purple w/green polps) - $25
1 frag of Red Selago (tabling variety, from Barrier Reef's big display tank) - $20. This is a small piece of rock with ~1" square encrusted base; no branches yet.
Green slimer frags - $10 ea

I will be looking for a Large Clam (would prefer a 6+" but might take really nice smaller ones, Mainly like Crocea & Derasa) I would take as many clams as I can find..

Also looking for rarer Zoos and some Large Show piece softies..

I have plenty of Rics to trade or can buy outright! Please PM me with what you might have!

Thanks Erik

FYI- 405 traffic issues

Please see the notice for some lane closures on the frag swap day... I suspect traffic will still be moving since most of the lanes will still be open:

Weekend lane closures on northbound I-405 in Bellevue this weekend

Drivers should plan ahead and expect delays headed northbound into Bellevue this weekend and perhaps next. One northbound I-405 lane will close from 112th Ave SE to Coal Creek Parkway for pavement work from 8 p.m., Friday, Sept. 19 until 5 a.m., Monday Sept. 22. A second northbound lane will close Friday, Sept. 19 at 10 p.m. and will reopen early Saturday morning, Sept. 20. Work will take place around the clock during the scheduled time period.

If the work is not completed, it will continue Saturday evening, Sept. 27 through Monday morning, Sept. 29, with the same lane closures. During the closures, the existing HOV lane will be converted to a general purpose lane to ease traffic.

If possible, drivers should use I-5 and avoid the area, otherwise there may be several miles of backups. Leave extra time if you need to travel in the area.

The closure is needed as crews work to add a new northbound lane between 112th Ave SE and Coal Creek Parkway, part of WSDOT’s I-405, South Bellevue Widening Project. For more information or to sign up for e-mail updates, visit www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/i405/.

I have the following frags available; will bring if someone expresses interest

Sky Blue Mililiepora - $15 ea
Purple Tip Nana - $10 or $20 for lrg multi-branch frag
Pink Birds Nest - $10 lrg frag; $15 very lrg frag; $30 lrg colony
Yellow-green Acro Florida - $25 sm. colony (1 only)
Orange/Green Ricordia - $10 & $15
Orange monticap - free frag with purchase of anything

Jan, is that the blue milli I was admiring in your frag tank? If so I would like a frag.

Thanks

membership

Ok, I'm easily confused...What are the psas dues really? I'm seeing $25, $30 and $35.

I paid $35 at the last meeting and have not recieved the membership card yet....

How many people from Kitsap are going? We should look into a carpool so we all do not have to pay the ferry. We can all split the fee and I have a minivan if we need me to drive

Ok, I'm easily confused...What are the psas dues really? I'm seeing $25, $30 and $35.

I paid $35 at the last meeting and have not recieved the membership card yet....

I had them send it to me
HeeHee-Heerefishyfishy

Me thinks you gots some change coming:p

Fishyfeeeeeeshy- Nope, no change in my pockets....yet! Hee hee, I was going to frack a few during the frag swap though!! I wonder if we are having a raffle at the frag swap this year? I could toss 2 to PSAS for the raffle, but only if they toss me that LE PSAS card :)
They told me they would mail it to me....

Fishyfeeeeeeshy- Nope, no change in my pockets....yet! Hee hee, I was going to frack a few during the frag swap though!! I wonder if we are having a raffle at the frag swap this year? I could toss 2 to PSAS for the raffle, but only if they toss me that LE PSAS card :)
They told me they would mail it to me....

Meant they owe you change for your membership payment

Be sure to take some of your awesome FragRACKS to trade with people for cool corals and such.

Don't think I can make it to the swap, but want to buy a second Frack from you, (as in give you some $ for it)

Achu..... I'll personally hand you, your new PSAS card and five bucks. Guaranteed.
Were a whole new PSAS BOD and were working out a few bugs still. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Looks like we may have a big turnout. :D
A raffle hasnt been discussed. I do know however, were are going to try to do the Bob Moore pay it forward meeting again next spring. Not that thats necessarily relevant........

Last edited:
Thanks Trido! You guys are the best for being on the Board. I know how much of a time commitment it is! I look forward to seeing your tank satirday!

Pssst... Maybe you should just up the dues $35 since a handful of us were obviously fine paying it ;)

Definately looking forward to Saturday!

is anyone coming up from the Puyallup area that would be willing to help me out transporting a couple goods? I'd be very greatful!

Ben

Well, I think I'll try and attend. I've been in the area for a long time but never seemed to attend any PSAS events. I'll be glad to meet you all on Sat.

Aaron

Is anyone looking for Rics? I am trying to judge how many I should bring.. If interested please PM me. I also have 3- 250 watt MH retro kits for sale and an icecap 660 with 4- 110 Watt VHO bulbs. But I would rather not bring those unless someone really wants them due to the bulbs.

Thanks Erik

Back