PSAS February Bob Moore Frag Swap.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DolphinLVR

RF Premium Member
Hello all!

I hope everyone had a Great Xmas and New Year!

The PSAS has appoached us and asked us if the North Sound Reefers would like to have a booth at the Bob Moore Frag Swap!

If there are ANY of you that would like to trade/sell frags at the Bob Moore, Please either indicate here in the thread or shoot me a PM. If there is enough interest, then we can pool together to make it happen.

Jeff

Hi, yes, I would like to trade frags (no interest in selling). I bought a bunch of frags last year (it was first year there) and noticed I was one of only a couple people who bought frags to trade. I ended up just giving them to random people i met there.

Hi, yes, I would like to trade frags (no interest in selling). I bought a bunch of frags last year (it was first year there) and noticed I was one of only a couple people who bought frags to trade. I ended up just giving them to random people i met there.

Are you wanting to setup a booth and all? or are you just wanting to trade frags with others?

just wanting to do some friendly frag swapping with other reefers. Last year i only found one or two other people who had things for trade. I wouldn't call this event a 'frag swap' as the only corals i got last years were puchased from vendors. IMO, would be nice to have booth vendors selling and individuals trading.

Are you wanting to setup a booth and all? or are you just wanting to trade frags with others?

Ok, The intent of this post was to find out if any Northsound Reefers were interest in a Booth at the Bob Moore Frag Swap.

If I were you, I would put up a post under PSAS or here to see if anyone would be interested in Trading

There is info on the PSAS club forum on it. It is Feb 11th at PLU.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i think my dad and i are going should be a cool day we will be there to meet new people and buy some frags

Last edited:
Back