PSAS Frag swap Sept 18th 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Had a blast yesterday. Thanks soo much for hosting all of us clowns! Look forward to the new PSAS season. Got a lot of great additions yesterday. Won my first lobo and got my first favia, as well as many other great pieces.

sept18036.jpg

sept18035.jpg

sept18034.jpg

sept18033.jpg

sept18031.jpg

AAHHHH new glamor shots :)
sept18030.jpg

sept18029.jpg

sept18028.jpg

sept18027.jpg

sept18026.jpg

sept18025.jpg

Thanks everyone for coming out, I was glad to see such a good turn out. It was nice putting that huge grill of mine to work as it doesn't get much of a workout for just me. good to hear quite a few peole got to go home with some nice corals, I saw allot of nice frags in the tanks that were setup. Thanks to everyone that helped out and a big thanks to Adam and Crystal for offering up their house for this rather busy and fun filled event.

Thanks Adam & Crystal!! It was nice to see everyone again for the couple minutes we were able to get in there! Can't wait for the october meeting.
But hey, next time, can we all wear nametags? It helps to figure out who people are. Even though they are super dorky.
We are loving our doorprize birdsnest! Thanks!!

Thank you Adam and Crystal for hosting another great PSAS event!!
Came home with lots of goodies....still glue some frags this morning.

Thanks from the Eastside (of the state) for letting us see your tank and the help with taking pictures. By the way, if there were any apples left over, they were Gala apples picked on the way over.

Thanks again

Thanks from the Eastside (of the state) for letting us see your tank and the help with taking pictures. By the way, if there were any apples left over, they were Gala apples picked on the way over.

Thanks again

WHAT there were fresh eastern Apples??? :O dang if Id seen them :)

oh theres a bag full and they will be enjoyed thanks...
My kids will hate me for making them eat them for snacks instead of junk food :)

I too wanted to thank you guys for hosting the event. It was alot of fun and your tank was amazing. Also thank you to everyone who i got frags from, they look great in my tank.

yep had a packed house the picks don't show how many people were really there at one point the house was packed along with about 30 in the front yard and 10 in the back yead eating!!

anyone who got the sps frags from me that were not doing so well in my tank. just curious how they were doing???????

Back