PSAS Frag trading

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi Reed,

Just checked to see what each of those are in the Coral Gallery. Looks like the A. Nana is an acropora, which is what my adopted 'stick' is. So, suppose they should get along together. I'll give that a try unless the other kind is a lot easier.

Thanks!
Vicki

Vicki,
Both are acroporas that are very hardy in my experience. The slimer is bright green and the nana is a tan body with purple tips.

EDIT...THIS WAS A ONE TIME OFFER FOR MARCH ONLY. WE ARE CURRENTLY SELLING OUR FRAGS IN OUR SPONSOR FORUM. THANK YOU
Hi All,

I can bring some FREE frags to the meeting. Let me know what you are interested in so I can farm them from my various maintenence accounts over the next week. I'm just looking for ways to get to know more of the club members and figured this might help. Here's a quick list of stuff I can bring.

1. Green Slimer Stag
2. Pink Rose Millepora
3. Blue Tip Stag
4. Metallic Frogspawn (Green w/ Purple Tip)
5. Green Torch
6. Red Montipora Cap
7. Red Sea Pulse Xenia
8. Green Star Polyp
9. Orange Montipora digitata
10. Red or Green Mushrooms
11. Sm. Brown w/ Green Mouth Zoo's

Let me know....Cy

Edit: There has been some confusion. This was a one time offer for the March meeting. We are currently selling frags in our sponsors forum. Thanks

Last edited:
I'd take some blue tip stag...

I have a frag of orange cap... and a frag of a purple acro..

-Josh-:cool:

id really like some blue tip stag,orenge digi,red monti or frogspawn...any or all would be great

let me know ok

Cheers,
Chris

Heres what I got....
dragoneyes.jpg

rpes.jpg

blueice.jpg

redblueechino2.jpg

brickred2.jpg

and some fire and ice zoas, pink zoas, and some rasberry lime aids like these http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=pnGallery2&func=main&g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=323
and a bunch of others that I am forgetting at the moment...

Last edited:
We just recently fragged our torch coral and have a 2-headed piece of it that when is open is about 4" or so across. We'd be more than happy to trade it for just about anything other than mushrooms to help diversify our tank!

thanks barrier... buy the way finding me at the meeting wont be hard just look for the guy with the green hair,tattos and 3/4 inch holes in his ears.

jojo nice i mean it man NICE!

Frags at the tank tour...

If anyone is interested in Branching frogspawn frags - I have a bunch of them that you can pick up at my house on the tank tour (unfortunately, I'm unable to attend the meeting).

The branches have between 1 and 5 heads. These are frags from the infamous mojo-frogspawn. I'm happy to trade for some colored acro or monti frags - or I'll donate all cash that is raised from them to PSAS. $7 per frogspawn head.

Hey Jesse... Shilo would love a frag for her class tank... small one would be fine. We won't be able to see your tank on the tour so I will have to recruit someone to bring it to the meeting for me... maybe Ed.

That is very generous of you, thanks for supporting the club.

Colleen

Just about anything... I like things with longer polyps usually..
I'll grab a frag of some acropora milli for you then. I'd love to get a frag of the danae. See you at the meeting (or Dang's if you are going there first).

-Reed

Back