PSAS Frag trading

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman said:
If anyone is looking for some colored stick frags I will have some at the next meeting. I should have some green slimer and some A. nana. Let me know if you are interested....these are free.

Thanks for the nice colored sticks Reed. :)
So far, they're doing well, along with the blue stick I won at Dang's!

HI everyone, I'm new to the club and trying to figure out how this works. Is the frag swapping all arranged ahead of time before the May meeting or do people just bring in whatever frags they have and swap/sell/buy them on the spot?

I've got quite a few Elkhorn monti (M. Hirsuta) frags to unload, one or two sunset peach Monti. digitata pieces, and maybe some other things as well.

-Lynn

Hi Lynn,

The idea here is to post what you want and/or what you have to trade and set up the trade. We have social getherings before our monthly meetings where people can exchange frags (buy/sell/trade). This is just a means for people to communicate what they want to get and what they have trade.

Pink Poccilipora colony for trade

This is a softball size colony that just doesn't fit my seascpape anymore.

I am looking for tabling acros, light blue stags, a seaswirl, majestic angel, ???? (Just not common acros)

I can bring this to the April PSAS Meeting to trade is someone is interested.

Attachments

• pink-pocci-1.jpg
    pink-pocci-1.jpg
    94 KB
  • pink-pocci-2.jpg
    pink-pocci-2.jpg
    96 KB
Free Anthelia

I have some pinkish beige anthelia with silver accents, I need to thin it out, if anyone would like some unattached clumps let me know, I can bring it to the Apr 22 meeting, or if you wish to journey to scenic South Whibey Island , just outside beautiful downtown Langley, you are welcome to stop by also, please PM me if you are interested, best regards, Joe

Joe,

just wanted to say that Im a big fan of whidbey island... i stayed there for a few weeks a couple summers ago and loved it. Stayed with the Stone's if you know them. Anywho, just wanted to say hi

tanner g.

was wondering if anyone had any echino frags they would be willing to part with for cheap.... im working on adding to my 10 gal college dorm room nano reef and echinos are my favorite corals by far. lemme know! thanks!!!

I have a 12-head torch that I want to pare down... I have a 24 gal tank and it's a little too big for me now. The tentacles are brown with yellow tips. I think I would like to trade out 6 heads.

I also have a fat and happy pulsing xenia that needs to get sliced up.

I have modest PC lighting so I am only interested in trading for softies and easy LPS.

You can see the specimens on my webcam. I'll take closeups on request. PM me if you are interested in something.

Thanks,
Matt in Kirkland
http://wrongcrowd.com/cam/

Hey, I've been keeping reef tanks on and off for about 5 years now. How do I join the club? I'd love to meet others in the greater Seattle area that share this interest.

Thanks,
Brent

Thanks Matt (horseflesh) for the awesome torch coral. It is one of the top favorite things in my tank! The xenia has really branched out and is now over 15 little grabbing tentacles (or whatever you call them). It still hasn't stuck to the rock - I tried to take out the toothpick today and it still hadn't attached. The finger leather thing fell into a hole in the rock and is just barely peeking out and the star polyp looks great. I'll show you some pics soon. Thanks Matt!

im looking for basicaly any lps. give an offer and ill return with amount of poylps id trade.

this what i have

these
orangezoos.jpg

and these
yellowzoas.jpg

thanks
nate:)

PSAS Fragging Event

Hey everyone

The club will have it's annual frag trading/ selling event (with the emphasis on trading) in October this year. Just an early head's up to get some trades arranged and goodies growing.

More info to come. The event will be in the Auburn area, to be announced later!

Colleen

please go to PSAS link below

Is there any update on when and where the frag swap will be?

The next Frag Swap will be in Auburn on Saturday October 21st at 3pm.
Here is a little more information.
please click the link to psas site at the bottom of my signature for more information.
thanks in Advance,
hope to see you there,
Sincerely,
Ed:)

Any One Like

Have some pink zoas if some one Would like to trade. If you have nothing to trade I will be kind and help you out and snap off some for you . ( free)

PS We should all give one thing out of are tanks to someone.:)

Attachments

• fish tank7 007.jpg
    fish tank7 007.jpg
    67.4 KB
  • fish tank7 017.jpg
    fish tank7 017.jpg
    13.4 KB
  • fish tank7 020.jpg
    fish tank7 020.jpg
    28.3 KB
Back