PSAS Frag trading

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OOH, I would love some of those! About the only thing I have to trade right now is chaeto or some small chunks of former live rock:(. I am kinda low on live stock right now since the incident in April. Actually, I will probably bring a bunch of those little chunks for all you coral fraggers :)

Salmonslayer-sounds great, thanks! Just don't lose the blue nike hat between now and Saturday :)

P.S. Nice crab claw:)

I have frags of these four colonies. If anyone is interested I can bring them down on Saturday hopefully in exchange fo other SPS corals.
IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

I can bring Rics or Zoas

I have some Rics I can bring to trade or sell. They are on a big branch, but the 2 1/2" one looks ez to take off. There is also one over 3"...than others under 2". I'll just bring them in bags with sizes marked.
I have these Zoanthids too. I will break them into colonies of 10 and 20 polyps. PM me if you want a colony of any particular size.

Photos: 1) under Current 55wt PC's. Dual daylight and Dual actinics.
2) Dual actinics only.
3) Zoanthids under same lights as above.
4) Zoas under actinics only.
I think the one type of zoas is "eye of Ra"... I'm not sure about the otehrs. I couldn't find anything like them on zoaid.com

Last edited:
Hmmm, would anyone be interested in a few strips of green stars or maybe some pink with green centers? As everyone knows they spread quick and I have a bunch.....if someone wants some to try I can peel a few.....

Any one have green or red mushrooms colorful Ricordea and pink pulsing zenia to sell at the August 18th frag swap?

I have some pink Xenia. I'd be willing to part with. Still not sure if I'm going to the frag swap or not, but it's a pretty good size clump attached to a rock.

I'm new to this and don't really have any really cool stuff to offer.

I have some white star polyps (they're more of a light purple) that I could frag.
I also have a tuxedo urchin that I'd like out of my tank if anybody wants to trade for that (keeps putting small frags on himself for cover).

Any interest?

I have Rose milli, blue stag, bali green slimer, purple tipped green tri-color, orange monti cap, red monti cap, purple rim green monti cap, orange and yellow digi monti, green/pink birdsnest, white pom-pom xenia, and a lot more that can sell.

Last edited:
Back