PSAS June 18th Annual BBQ and Raffle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wheeew ! that would be just bad , i would have to figgure how to link the picos to one sump , with a return line comming from your house

I think your house is a bit to far away from mine to link tanks.. (on that note I should talk to my neighbor LOL:)

true but im sure with a ditch witch and about 8 blocks worth of 3/4 in line we could link the shop and your house

Hey everyone. Could we start getting some sort of head count (close to it anyway) so we know we have enough food there the cook up

from the postings looks like ten so far looks like everybody gets a prize yeah!!!!pretty good odds of winning two prizes!!! hope some more people show !!!

one more to add to the list
2011-06-06_14-57-22_405.jpg

you can have the skimmer ill take the tank, the light, and the glue hahaha!!!! btw how much are the raffle tickets??? didn't see a price so they must be free ill just come and pick up my goodies!!!
$3.oo each
4 for $10.00 or
10 for $20.00

so its 10 for 18.00 with my psas discount???10% haha j/k
lol. no discount on this stuff... :) with one $3.00 ticket you could win a super cool skimmer worth over 400.00
or a light set up worth over 150.00 . no joke.
everything has been donated to psas, but the nano and the skimmer. witch psas bought..

Last edited:
so $3.00 for the winning skimmer ticket ill buy that one!! lol this should be fun!!

I will be there, and since ther is food I imagine my husband will be tagging along!

Back