PSAS June 18th Annual BBQ and Raffle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I believe this is open to everyone, but if not you can always sign up at the "door"!!

Two $50.00 gift cards. along with the other gift cards we have ... Thanks SOOOOOO Much Cy for your wonderful donations this yr. and every yr before that...

oh couple more things.. Yes you have to be there to win and of this, and second. does anyone have another BBQ that they wouldn't mind bring....

Whoever wins that Hamilton pendant will LOVE IT! I recently won the same pendant, from our Spokane Club (Hamilton sponsors us over here, too) I purchased the Hamilton ballast, for about $100.00. The pendant came with a Hamilton 14K SE bulb. That combination ROCKS, over my 40 breeder!

My wife and I had a great time and the north sound reefers meet up last weekend, so we'll try to show up here too, probably with her brother too. So 3 people total (work permitting).

Thanks!
Jim

so i was getting everything together, and notice i wont be-able to get half of what i have to bring in my car with four people.. is there anyone who could help me out.. I have a stand and some other stuff to take to the BBQ... Help please

so i was getting everything together, and notice i wont be-able to get half of what i have to bring in my car with four people.. is there anyone who could help me out.. I have a stand and some other stuff to take to the BBQ... Help please

What time would you need someone there?

Back