PSAS Tank Tour-March

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

krisfal

The PSAS would like to do a tank tour for the March event but we need volunteers. Last year our tank tour was in the North-end so we were thinking this year should be South-end.

So if you live in the Puyallup/Tacoma area and own a tank and would like to show it off contact Crystal (CrystalClear125).

For more information: http://thepsas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1005

hmm sounds like a good time. I guess I'll just have to eat fresh pizza from the italians here. O get lots of pics please.

I am pretty sure I am going to make this one! I will see if I can grab the DD's and kids some soda from my work, I work for Jones Soda...

You my friend need to send me some Jones soda over in this hell hole...and here;s why...

My boss invested in Jones Soda when it was at like 50$ a share a ton of cash...and well as you know the stock is not so hot right now...and he throws a fit and demands everyone on the team drinks more Jones soda (besides I like the fufu berry)

Anyway how about a team of green berets drinking soda all bearded up in Afghanistan...LOL

You my friend need to send me some Jones soda over in this hell hole...and here;s why...

My boss invested in Jones Soda when it was at like 50$ a share a ton of cash...and well as you know the stock is not so hot right now...and he throws a fit and demands everyone on the team drinks more Jones soda (besides I like the fufu berry)

Anyway how about a team of green berets drinking soda all bearded up in Afghanistan...LOL

I think that would make a bad A bottle label (*NOTE* must have assult rifles)

What day is it on?

The meetings are always on the third Saturday of every month. March 20th in this case.

Of course, we have to have tanks to go see before its a tank tour. Otherwise, its just pizza and beer at Adams.

C'mon people. We need participation for the club to be exciting, and not at the grange hall every month.

YEAH tell your boss thank you for spreading the good word, even if its because of that.... But you got to talk to the postman they will not ship soda to you guys we have tried, something about the carbonation:confused: I will be happy to bring you some FuFu Berry Soda when you get home!

Maybe I will have the CUBE up and running by then. I just got back from Hawaii. I brought back some sand and dead rock. Also moved into my own place and found a 1 1/2 gal tank so l set it up,lol. Im planning on setting up the 30' cube, 24 gal AP, 14 gal biocube and 12 gal AP in the next 6 months

here is the link for the map so every one can make it
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...247193,-122.209425&spn=0.013401,0.027595&z=15

1pm-2pm there is a skate park on Lake Tapps pkwy across the street from top foods, we will meet there first Raffle and door prize tickets will be handed out here.
2:05pm-2:30-2:45 Nata's House 1554 59th st SE Auburn Wa 98092
3pm-3:30-(3:45pm) reefman69's house 11817 86th ave ct e puyallup wa 98373
door prize will be done here.
4pm-4:30-(4:45 )Myteemouse/Crystalclear125 House 9442 Fawcett ave Tacoma WA,98444
Donates for Beer and Pizza welcome.
and the raffle will take place here.

Raffle basket
1 8.5fl oz bottle of reef iodide
1 8.5 fl oz bottle of reef plus
1 8.5 fl oz bottle of reef carbonate
18.5 fl oz bottle of reef complete
1 4floz of ich attack
1 4floz of prevent ich
1 1oz can of omega one marine flakes
2 1.2oz can of nutri diet shrimp
1 25.00 gift card DR foster gift card