Question regarding compatible fish.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It's all good we were just discussing, at least I think so! That is the big purpose of the site, when others see what we say and when we do it like we did peacefully, then guess what? Yes, they will learn and make their own opinion and ways of doing things, which is great IMO!

Scooter I appologize and would never disrespect u as I see u are knowledgable so now I may learn the new ways of reefing because aviously I missed alot when reading and experinmenting!!! Thanks and hope u can help me out more!!! Don't think I'm a bad person!!! I'm not!!! Sorry again bro!!!

Saltyreeferkeeper you don't owe me any apologies, really. Nothing wrong with old scool either, especially when it works for you, so don't change what your doing if it works. I have no hard feelings and thought we were just expressing our thoughts on the subject, which I think you did a great job and made good points, I can respect that.

Coo bro and the same here!!! I really respect ur points and thought!!! Thanks bro!!! Hope to have a great discussion in the future!!! Chek u Lata brah!!!

Hey scooter this used to be my old account is there anyway you can transfer #1reefkeepers information and pics to my old saltyreefkeeper??? If you can that would be great!! Thanks

Back