random shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

just fyi, nikon just released a nikon d60 comes w/ 18-55mm vibration reduction lens, $750 i believe, it looks quite a bit better than the d40, looks like it'll get good colors

reaquascaped!

I think I like my new reaquascaped tank.:) it went from this

DSC_1023.jpg

DSC_1028.jpg

to this.

DSC_2439.jpg

DSC_2436.jpg

I had a rock slide so I kinda had to reaquascaped. Here is a pic of the full tank and a new peice of coral that I did not need. It was sold to me as a Watermelon Enchino at a lfs it is about 8 to 10'' around so it is pretty big in my 40b.

DSC_2602.jpg

DSC_2593.jpg

DSC_2585.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah you noticed I moved the enchino to the corner and put the rock I had tucked in the left back corner back in the spot it was before. I think it looks 10 times better in that corner than where you had seen it previously.

roscoe.

you mentioned before on my thread that you wished you have painted your back black or something.... wel i just upgaded mine to 75g. and i did not painted my back too... but i just bought that back cover thingy and chose black. Now it looks better and looks like i painted the back....

Tank is looking great buddy! Many thanks for the hook ups today! Make sure you update after your new corals come in and settle in.

Back