random shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I got a few frags in so I decided to take some pics of them and of what is already in my tank.
close up pink and green enchino

full shot pink and green enchino

super orange green eyed enchino

Blue pulchura

Garf Bonsai

orange plate

ATL purple passion A. Speciosa

Purple Rim green cap

30,000 leagues Lokani

Last edited:
More

Green montipora spumosa with purple polyps

Purple tip Tri color

Green with pink tip chesterfeildnesis

tyree paletta blue acro

Superman monti

Imperial purple pillow

Green encrusting monti with baby blue polyps

Tyree pink on jade Stoddarti

Of course The Tyree Sunset Monti

rainbow monti

Last edited:
I would say, Yes supper nice stuff but way over $$$$$. Thats the only down side. I wonder what he him self would sell a frag for. I would think he would probely give you one for a ICE COLD ONE.

I had a rock slide so I kinda had to reaquascaped. Here is a pic of the full tank and a new peice of coral that I did not need. It was sold to me as a Watermelon Enchino at a lfs it is about 8 to 10'' around so it is pretty big in my 40b.

DSC_2602.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!

And if you ever find more sunset, LMK. I have been trying to get some for over a year!

Dont sell mike any. Him's is to nice a guy. It will grow real big and take over the world. Hang on mike I have something he wants ( I know what your thinking "my wife" ) Thats not it. Don't tell him but I will try and get us some.
Hay were did you get that garf B and is it the real deal
PS Mike what are you doing up this late ?

I've had that garf bonsai. I got that from a guy in portland when I went down there to trade a ballast and he said for me to pick anything out in his tank and that caught my eye 1st.

Wow.... your gonna need another tank for that Roscoe... I have two 40 breeders, if you need one.... awesome catch/deal.... amazing...

Update shots 5/18/08
purple rim green cap

BR elos tank millie

pink and blue millie

green montipora spumosa w/purple polyps

30,000 leagues lokani

setosa

oregon tort

tyree pink and jade stoddarti

tri color

Last edited:
Back