Reef classifieds

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DonW

R.I.P.
Here ya go, a craigs list for reef keepers. I donated the unlimited server space and a few others are running it along with sponsoring RF. Its not much to look at but if folks like it and tell their friends it should turn into a pretty good resource. The software is a craigs list clone so if you have experience with craigs list it should be simple.

http://www.reefclassifieds.com

Don

I'm from Ontario Canada, would it be ok for us to use it too? :)

You can and Canada was added. In the forum there is a place to request city / state additions. No registration is required to request a city. Not all cities will be added but we will add areas for example WA: Seattle : North seattle or South seattle.
City additions will be done by one of the five mods M-F once per day.

Really psyched about this, strong move and I am sure you will have the support of many in the reef community. BIG UPS to you and your contributing staffers.

I'm happy everyone likes it. Seemed like a good cause for the hobby. Its going to take quite ahwile for it to become anything usefull. The html features were disabled for security and spam control so search engines are not going to be a helpful to spread the word. The site relys on word of mouth so tell your fellow reefers.

Thanks
Don

Way to go DonW. I was pondering a few items I saw on there yesterday but they have already sold. Somebody post something so I can buy it!

Back