Reef Keeping????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Soooo what all this hype about keeping reefs??? you folks nuts or something???

Mike

I'm with you Mike...I took mine down a few months ago and I'm now tankless, but I can't seen to quite undserstand why I'm still here at RF:confused: :lol:

Welcome back Mike! Hope to see you around:)

Last edited:
Hey folks thanks alot for the warm welcome back, it is appreciated for sure. On the tank..well you can take some pics but I havent been able to see into it for a long time now, lol. I am going to star a thread on the tank to see what way I should go with it when I bring it back online for real.

Mike

Maybe I should have worded that different:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey... you could of tossed in a few refrains of Blues for Allah, and it would of all been good guy!

I've gleamed a TON of information over my few years in this hobby from the fingertips of Mike, and the information he has helped us with here on Reef Frontiers! :D

(and... NO comment about information comming from Mike's fingertips, pwease!!! :p )

Whoooooaaaa

Slow down people! Dont bambard the man with tank pictures and questions. Let him ease back into it! LOL;) It's nice to see you posting again mike! I have plenty of stuff free for ya when you want to get back into back breaking labor of sps! :lol: I hope life is treating you well! Let Paul and I know when you are up for tai food again.

Talk to you soon.:D

Eric "Salsaking"

Slow down people! Dont bambard the man with tank pictures and questions. Let him ease back into it! LOL;) It's nice to see you posting again mike! I have plenty of stuff free for ya when you want to get back into back breaking labor of sps! :lol: I hope life is treating you well! Let Paul and I know when you are up for tai food again.

Talk to you soon.:D

Eric "Salsaking"

Nah, we'll leave that to you Eric.:D :D

Mike, I sure am glad to see ya back on here, now whats that phrase you always say about those of us that have been around awhile...??????

I haven't posted here for a while either but I have to get in on this, Mike I was starting to wonder if you had forgotten us. Welcome back, thanks in advance for all the advice you will give once again.

Tim

Back