Reef Mystique- Now open Lake Stevens

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I stopped by this afternoon although it almost cost me my life getting on I-5.
I was pretty impressed with the nice selection of corals the store had especially the LPS. And it always a plus visiting a store run by someone who is pleasant to talk to and knowledgeable. It sounds like plans are in motion to make it even better with more sps and an anemone tank.

I was there today as well. Went in with a dusting of snow and came out with nearly an inch. I didnt think I was in there that long but who knows, time flies when I'm in a reef shop :D

I was there to pickup some RO water just before he closed up early and just so everybody knows he was off to the airport to pick up a large LR and SPS order :eek: Although they wont be at the store until he gets his sps tank up and running, keep this in mind. I'm sure that they are some primo corals too, Wil always goes for the best!

Oh and if you havent been there recently, he has a 14+ inch Maxima(I believe) clam in his 400g walkaround that is worth the trip. For those that were at the last aquarium meet, just think of the huge one they had there, just a bit smaller(Wil's that is)!!

I went there today and it is definatly the best LFS I have ever been to. Best quality I have seen and the best prices, I picked up a really awsome 6 headed white torch for $60 and a couple other corals.

Thanks for all of your warm comments, it is appreciated! I'm still a "newbee" on this form so please bare with me. We have a special going on 160 gallon I.O. salt that I wanted to share with the community. With any purchase of $100 or greater you can add a bucket of salt for a reduced price of $29.99. We have several left, but as this is only while supplies last you may want to call ahead if traveling far - would be happy to reserve for you!

I picked up some salt. love the LSP tanks. I just picked up the most beautiful emperor adult angel. Darn near 12 inches. Tons of salt left.

Very nice 8mycash, he must have just gotten the emperor in, now just need pics. I've got an 8-1/2" Ringtail Surgeon thats needing a good sized home :D

picture131dx9.jpg

thanks again

Will gets the coolest stuff in. Check it out. Not photochopped at all. Freaky colored sps first one is neon green second one is a lemon yellow.
P1010062.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010047.jpg

Back