ReefTopia Order..Anybody need cleanup crew?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hooked82

I'm looking at putting in an order after the holiday weekend on reeftopia. My tank is done cycling and I need to get a cleanup crew. Would like to get at least $110 to get the free shipping. I would say, put the order in next tuesday(11-27-06) or possible wednesday. I'm in the north end for all those that didnt get in on the last order as for being so far away. I work in Redmond as well so am able to bring the orders for the south members a little further. Would also consider meeting up with somebody in Seattle to drop off the "south orders." Let me know, thanks.

i was thinking of going with some ebay snails, they come in large amounts and wouldn't need all of them necesarrily, give me a pm, the user is starrmegeddon if you want to search it

Hey David I could probably get some snails. I wanted to order elsewhere but everytime I get ready what I want is out of stock. I can figure it out tonight and let you know.

I would be willing to get one Spotted Anemone Shrimp. a 10 pack of Nassarius vibex and four Fighting Conches, Small

I would go in on a 100 pack of those. Maybe split 3 ways or something? This is kind of what I was planning on getting:
12 Cerith Snails: $15
6 Nerite Snails: $12
12 Blue Leg Hermit Medium: $12
33 Turbo Snails: $16(if we were to order 100 of them)

Thats about $52 or possibly a little less or a little more depending on if I change my mind on a few.

Im up for getting a few dozen snails as well. Just Astrea though. They have a 300 pack for $120. Is there 4 or more of us interested? $30 for 75 snails can't be beat.

Im up for getting a few dozen snails as well. Just Astrea though. They have a 300 pack for $120. Is there 4 or more of us interested? $30 for 75 snails can't be beat.

I would be down to go for that. Anybody else want to go in on the astrea's? Would need 2 more people.

Ok, I'm going to put the order in on Tuesday. Let's try to get the order finalized and make sure whats posted is for sure or if something changed. Thanks :)

I will split it with you Colleen. Is that all you're looking at ordering?

Ken: You still wanting the Nassarius snails and the fighting conch's?
Here's what I'm getting:
(24) Blue Leg Hermit Small - $12
(50) Turbo Snails(Split with Colleen - $24
(12) Cerith Snails - $15

That't $51 for me, $24 for Colleen, and $30 for Ken if he's still in. Still need $15 to get the free shipping. Anybody else want to get in on it?

Hey David,
I want 20 bumblebee snails and 2 large peppermint shrimp. Could use maybe 20 or so turbos if that works out with your package.
Scott

Ok, I will put that down on the order. If I were to go with a dozen turbos for $10 and throw in a few from my split order with Colleen would that work?

A 1/3 order will probably be fine if it makes things easier. I"ll just steal some out of his tank when he isn't looking. :razz: :razz: :razz:

Back