Probably a Cinnamon but maybe a tomato:

rescueclown.jpg

Boo Hisssss:

rescuedamsel.jpg

rescuefish.jpg

thanks Jonathan,

I hope these guys are happy in there new homes

my roommate took the clown and the 2 damsels

I took the Pajama for my own tank. (my girlfriend already named him "Mr. Bigglesworth")

do you see the resemblance?
225px-Ted_Nude_Gent.jpg
rescuecardinalfish.jpg

Last edited:
NICE! :D Glad they could go to a good home. Sorry about all the swearing. Been having a bad day and it got way worse right before you came over. I need to up my meds I think. :rolleyes:

NICE! :D Glad they could go to a good home. Sorry about all the swearing. Been having a bad day and it got way worse right before you came over. I need to up my meds I think. :rolleyes:

they are in buckets acclimating now,

don't worry about it,
I can understand your frustration

I hope that little tang makes it (I knwo it wasnt looking good):cry:

WATCH THE TEMP. ON THE BUCKETS. And I don't recommend using airstones. That tends to spike the pH.

they all seem to be doing pretty well,

the blue damsel is taunting the fuzzy dwarf lion,
the clown seems to be in charge.

the cardnial is in my tank, he's pretty shy,
he's found a comfey place in the rockwork.

he's got a little "Twitch" too
but I saw him eat some of the food as it drifted back there.

I hope they do well, and I know if Russ has an issue, he will get in touch and we will work it out. If there is an agression problem, I can take a fish back and re-adopt it.

they seem to be doing pretty well,

the cardinal is still very shy, he's got a few spots in the tank he likes hiding in.
but he comes out a little to eat.

the fuzzy dwarf's don't seem to care much about the damsels anymore.
the only real agression issue is from the clown chasing the 2 damsels around in my roommate's tank.

that clown is a trip. so shy about people but definitely defending its "territory". If it becomes a problem, bring it back.

but mums the word -- we won't tell anyone you're actually a nice guy!

No he's not, every time you go over there he is all ways trying to force funny tasting beers on you!!!!! :eek: What a jerk! :lol:

Oh and another side note...... man it's time to pick a new avatar! I know that is skimmer goo but it really looks nasty. (Kind of like a bad fetish game) and you post way too much to make me look at that goo all the time! :razz:

BTW: how is the science center doing? Those guys still have my algae scrubber tech book. I can't pop by since I don't live there anymore.

hmmmm...I kind of like that avatar. Science Center seems to be fine. I will try to get the book back for you, but the last time I was hanging out there, they were giving away a room full of books to some gal I have never metbefore.

It's a strange thing over there. Some very old school stuff and I always feel like there isn't enough flow. Anyway, I'll try to remember to push a button on the book.

Thanks! It's been two or three yrs since I loaned them the book so I won't be shocked if it is gone.

I was just giving you grief on the avatar but the new one is much easier on the eyes. :lol:

And I agree, maroons are hell spawn!

Back