Rogue Reefers meeting #002

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

When is this? I haven't heard anything about it?

It looks like the 26th as the family can go to Christmas Mas and I can feel better about skipping out on a Sunday. I will have a trailer to load on the 26th with a 135 and 75. I will then drive north (3 open seats) and help Kevin put the tanks up and take down a 300. I can really use the help if anyone is interested. I will pay gas if you are willing to help move. I will shuttle equipment to Edmonds but you need to pay in advance. RSVP by PM?

Oh sorry I will be out of town for Xmas, good luck with the move though! Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Thought I would bump this with a reminder. The meeting is this Sunday 11-3.

If you would like to come, send me a PM and I'll give you my address and directions.

Brett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I can make it, so if you have a moment could you shoot me a pm with the address??

Mojo

I'm going to try and make it, as long as I don't get stuck having to work in Portland this weekend. Can you shoot me a PM with your address just incase? If I end up available, I will bring some brew and food. I guess the theme seems to be gluten free so I'll aim for that.

How many people are confirmed to show? I wanna make sure I bring enough of whatever...

Don't worry about making it gluten free if its a hassle. I'll be making some wings that are GF free, so feel free to bring WHATEVER you'd like. I want whats best for everyone. Us GF people are used to a limited menu. :eek2:

Looks like maybe somewhere between 7-10 people so far....

I'm going to try and make it, as long as I don't get stuck having to work in Portland this weekend. Can you shoot me a PM with your address just incase? If I end up available, I will bring some brew and food. I guess the theme seems to be gluten free so I'll aim for that.

How many people are confirmed to show? I wanna make sure I bring enough of whatever...

Mojo and Freakin, PM's sent to you both with the address! Glad to see you guys should be able to make it.

Anyone else who is interested in attending, send me a PM and I'll shoot you my address.

dang man....if you weren't 2 and a half hours away from me I would totally go.

Alright guys. Look forward to seeing ya tomorrow.

Posted via Tapatalk on iPhone 4.

about to head to Brett's. Seems like there will be quite a few people. Should be a good time.

Thanks to everyone who came out! I think our get together was a great success! I look forward to the next one.

Thanks again everyone.

Brett

Well at least my lights lasted for the meeting. I just walked into the room and zap, the LED's burned up AGAIN!!

Posted via Tapatalk on iPhone 4.

Haha, its been a while since I attended one. Nice to meet new faces. Wish there are name tags, so I can remember your faces against your names here...

Mike (Mojo), its been a while since I saw you, nice to meet you again and very nice to see you back...
Same to Brett and Steven.

And for the rest, all new faces to me... wish i have more time...

Till we meet again!

What!!! what the hell? is there like a ground issue? or something?

Nope, just ANOTHER bad LED driver. Man I thought I'd be saving money by not replacing 3 halide bulbs once a year...... 3 ballast once a year is far more expensive.

Back