sad

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ya thanks everyone :D.
ya the baby onyx was right in the corner with my female occelaris all cute and cuddleing :lol:.

Gaby, I wish my recent fish loss turned out as successfull in the end as yours, I noticed last week that my Green Banded Goby (my wife and my favorite fish) was missing after I did a water change. We searched and searched with no luck, how long does it take to search a nano anyway :confused:. The only thing we came up with was that I sucked him up with my hose without noticing and dumped him down the toilet.:cry::( It is still a sad subject at home, I try not to get too attached to my fish but this one would play hide and seek with you around the rocks at the bottom of my tank. I think my two clowns even noticed he was gone.

Tim

Gaby, I wish my recent fish loss turned out as successfull in the end as yours, I noticed last week that my Green Banded Goby (my wife and my favorite fish) was missing after I did a water change. We searched and searched with no luck, how long does it take to search a nano anyway . The only thing we came up with was that I sucked him up with my hose without noticing and dumped him down the toilet. It is still a sad subject at home, I try not to get too attached to my fish but this one would play hide and seek with you around the rocks at the bottom of my tank. I think my two clowns even noticed he was gone.

ouch dood that sucks :( .

Back