Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

you do get alot of stuff for that $20k. you get everything. also the starfire 150 gallon that was in his office. you get the tanks in the fish room and everything fish related. i wish i had the $ laying around. lol. i would buy it. i think he will be sitting on it for along time until he lowers the price. we will see. sweet tank.

If I have 20k, I pay off my mortgage first. Then if I have another 20k, I will buy it..:caked:

wow..seem a shame if that is why he is selling...

I don't think Eric has had his hands wet in over five years. If my full time employee and five day a week maintenance guy left I'd probably get out too in this situation.

I don't think Eric has had his hands wet in over five years. If my full time employee and five day a week maintenance guy left I'd probably get out too in this situation.

Five, little bit longer. Before Mikey, Paul took care of it. Not sure how much maintenance Eric ever did. Be that as it may, he sure opened his wallet up for the best available whenever adding equipment. He was also the most generous patron the PSAS ever had in not only use of his space (and time), but cash donations.

Was wondering how long till he bailed after Nomercymike (his maintenance guy) changed jobs.

Mikes not working there any more? Yeah, thats probably why he is selling. Id love to have that tank too! He is going to have to part it out. No one is going to put up that much $ for a used system. I'd rather pay that for a new clean system.
We'll keep an eye out for him to start parting out.

Five, little bit longer. Before Mikey, Paul took care of it. Not sure how much maintenance Eric ever did. Be that as it may, he sure opened his wallet up for the best available whenever adding equipment. He was also the most generous patron the PSAS ever had in not only use of his space (and time), but cash donations.

You are very correct sir. I know that Eric was a very big contributor to the PSAS in many ways. Thank you for pointing this out. I'm sure this is probably about 50K in materials and livestock. 20K is reasonable and it may actually sell as a whole.

I know that Dang (tamarindthai) sold his showpiece tank as a whole. He never did disclose the price but I'd bet is wasn't one thousand.

You are very correct sir. I know that Eric was a very big contributor to the PSAS in many ways. Thank you for pointing this out. I'm sure this is probably about 50K in materials and livestock. 20K is reasonable and it may actually sell as a whole.

I know that Dang (tamarindthai) sold his showpiece tank as a whole. He never did disclose the price but I'd bet is wasn't one thousand.

Dang didn't sell his showpiece tank as a whole. he sold all coral to a guy in oregon and pieced off and sold everything else.

well as i have been told. it not eric that is selling the tank. it is his partner. eric is no longer there at the salsa factory. look at the 620 gallon tank that was on craigslist. he wanted like $6k for it. no fish no coral no rock. it sold.

Dang didn't sell his showpiece tank as a whole. he sold all coral to a guy in oregon and pieced off and sold everything else.

well as i have been told.

That's not what Dang told me during the many conversations I've had with him on the phone. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else though.

That's not what Dang told me during the many conversations I've had with him on the phone. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else though.

well Dang called me and said he would give me first dibs to buy it. i didnt have that kind of money to spend on a fish tank. talked to him many times and that is what he told me. who knows.

Back