Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Let me rephrase my last comment due to people that have way to much time on there hands.

Note: This is not directed towards the moderators!!

This is for the rest of you people that have a hard time with words you are not ok with!

If the people that saw the last word i put up was in anyway degrading, you have some serious issues. My point, was to have fun with the individual that had taken some pictures with me. I'm just wowed and amazed how shallow minded you people must be. Are you from this planet?

Do you ever leave your homes?? Golly jeesh wally there are some strange people out there!! Is that better.

Un@#$%@ believable.

GET A LIFE!!!

Yeah family website, how many 12 year olds can afford a $20K reef tank?

Maybe it was not what you said but the fact that someone in the past has not gotten away with it. I personally am hard to offend but ..... If I do some thing and I get busted for it then I know better the next time. If I saw someone doing the same thing might take the time to report it just because I did not get away with it. It would not be so much about what you did but to kind of rub it in the face of the offical that nailed me.

If you ask me this thread is far too long without pictures so go waste some time with your camera, write a hidden message in the sand and post some updates!

lol

Just purchased the new nikon D200 and two digital macro lenses! Should be great pictures. Just need to have someone teach me how to use them.

By the way, this site has nothing to do with affording a $20k reef setup but has a lot to do with learning the hobby as a whole. You don't need to spend that kind of money to have a simple setup and learn in the process.

There are 18 pages to this one thread and you are accusing some of spending too much time in their homes????

I did not make the comment about the 20k reef tank. But I did say out of frustration regarding language! Just think that we all should relax a little bit! Thats all. I was having a little fun with Erik my tank builder for having a crappy camera. What are the rules for language? Are we not adults on this sight? We are not hurting anyone here. We are not bashing anyone. Whats going on. Really?

Just feels wierd.

Salsaking

Last edited:
Yes we should all relax. All we ask for is that we understand that no we are not all adults here on this site, that's all. It's all good to have fun, not trying to stop anyone from having fun.

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_user_agreement

3rd paragraph..

I will leave the interpretation of the them to you..

It means no swearing in any form, if you do and someone complain about it this website will release any information about you, also if someone wants to sue you for bad advice, at least this is how I take the wording.

So I want to complain about myself can you please forward my info to myself.

BTW I do not see any new pictures yet. No New pictures no new posts.

I think that should be a new rule for Member showcase the poster may only post Pictures and thank yous to the comments. The comments, according to the terms of serivce, can only be nice. If no photos are uploaded within 90 days the thread should be closed. That would keep people like me making these nonsense posts about new rules and keep the posts from getting 50 pages too long. (psssssssssst this post is over a year old, what a waste of database space)

About staying in your house too long, guess what, MORE SNOW!

More snow = more time to surf and drink

I have a 30x30x18 tank in our store from CFI's shop , who made it?

Do we sell CFI products ? I think so.
I asked a question , I'm sure CFI has the answer.

If Jason says he made any of the multiple aquarium products that have came from his shop , then clearly we have sold CFI.

I dont want to say Eric made it and discredit Jason.

Understand guys .:)

Anyways to clear that up, Jason at CFI built the Salsa King tank and I designed and put it together. I also did the woodwork for that tank. And yes, most of the LFS's as well as myself sell CFI products..

Sorry for not gettting back to you sooner people! Jason made my tank with Erik's help I believe!

I really could use someone with experience to take some shots of my system at work! It's looking great!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Eric

i'll give it a shot i'm not a professional but i do know a little about camera's and i have some free time pm me if interested

Back