saltwater store in redmond area?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

its not too much farther, but Below Sea Level is in the U-District area. Parking can be a pain there...but if you do find one, its a nice little store.

Dang, how is the female maroon clown doing? Still sick or better :)

- Ilham

Dang, how is the female maroon clown doing? Still sick or better :)

- Ilham[/QUOTE]
she was dissapear for couple of days,,throught she 's laying egg behind the rock,, :cry: never seen her any more,,,found her remaining piece a week later,,she RIP.. :cry: ,,thanks for check back with me.

tamarindthai said:
she was dissapear for couple of days,,throught she 's laying egg behind the rock,, :cry: never seen her any more,,,found her remaining piece a week later,,she RIP.. :cry: ,,thanks for check back with me.

WAAAT?!?! Did you check the day after you called me? She may have had intestinal blockage. Was the underbelly portion like a bubble? Usually when she is going to lay eggs you see the little ovipositor come down (1/8-1/4" long tube).

If you are looking for a new GSM, let me know Dang.

- Ilham

Last edited:
Ya Dang, I can just see your menu specials now: Monday: Sweet & Sour Chicken/w fried rice & fuzzy mushrooms! But seriously, thanks for the furry shrooms! and the food was great also!!! Jeff

Dang, I was at the PSAS meeting on Saturday evening, so was not able to go visit you.

Will Wednesday evening work? I'd still like to pick up the dead clownfish and look at it.

- Ilham

Back