Saturday October 22nd @ KevinPos.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Last Saturday Kevin displayed his Tank in Spokane. It was nice to see people I had not seen for a while. The Pos Tank is Awesome. Its nice to see where all those frags come from and how this monster was managed. The Monster Sailfin Tang could not stay out of pictures, lmao. This Tang is Huge. I saw a few more corals I am hoping show up down at Aquatic Dreams as frags. I have pictures. They are too big for me to display on here and I am still having problems resizing them. I would be more than happy to share them if you send me a email.
Thank you Kevin for hosting a fantastic Get together with Friends.
Sincerely,
Ed
[email protected] for those that want Pictures...

Last edited:
Here are the pictures I took at the meeting. Thanks again for having us all over to see your tank Kevin. Ed, pm me about those pictures and I'll get you fixed up ;).

Barbie

Hello I am new and would like the info about the next meeting for November so that I can attend please let me know when were who I may need to contact etc.
Thanks Amanda

Amanda,
Please contact Zephrant and ask him to put you on a his mailing list for Spokane meetings. Another contact would be KevinPo, and RC Man in here.
I look forward to meeting you at one of the meetings.
Ed

Back