senji's barrier and seaking sale aftermath

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

senji

so i went to both sales today . showed up at barrier at 8am to find 20 people ahead of us wow die hard reefers. i went in and took a number then went to look around to see what i wanted and bought it all after guarding the tanks to make sure no1 buys them. so i left barrier with a red green welso, a tiny elegance coral, a colony of purple and green candy cane 20+ heads!, and a very nice favia its called preditors blood awesome looking. the damage after that was 213$. also got a bag full of free goodies that included foods, shirt, frag glues, plugs and a 50$ free coral voucher along with a few other good coupons among other cool things. then i was off to sea king's there i bought 2 crocea clams for 24$ ea!!! and that was my morning not too shabby. thanks to the 2 lfs for having thees wonderful sales.

Oh man.... I thought I lost mine a few times. Sooo much fun it was hard to pass up once we were in the cold for 45 minutes before they opened.
Awesome deals. I hear today they're even having 5 or 10 dollar frags.

I seen those elegances. You got a deal on em. Most of my stuff rang up cheaper than priced on the glass.

These guys did a incredible job for what they had to work with.

actuallt i diddnt get a deal i went to seaking and the had 1 a little larger for 45$+20% off i know i was freaking out i was number 20

Well I went to Barrier today to just do a frag swap befor they opened. I Had $35 in my pocket and figured I better go in and see what these sales are like. I was 13th in line and waited like 45 minutes to get in and it was cold. I went in and got a algae Blenny and a scissortail blenny all for $24.07. Then I got a goodie bag and when I got home it had a coupon for a free coral of $50 value or less. I got a jar of food, some coral dip, coral frag glue, and a bunch of food samples, o and a small bottle of Vitamin c for fish. What a sweet sale. And entered to win some bulbs too. If you have time today and some money to spend I highly recomend going. I had a good time.

the wellso

SAM_4102.jpg

preditors blood favia

SAM_4103.jpg

crocea clam

SAM_4104.jpg

elegance coral

SAM_4107.jpg

other crocea clam

SAM_4108.jpg

candy cane colony

SAM_4105.jpg

frag tank

SAM_4109.jpg

90 left

SAM_4110.jpg

90 right

SAM_4111.jpg

I wanted that predator blood favia! I shoulda picked up ur ticket and gave u mine! ;)

Love the wellsi bro!

The look on your face was priceless when you couldnt find your ticket!! I should have given you my 29 and picked up your 20 then i could have gotten that Candy cane colony!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Back