September meeting - 9/12 @ 7 PM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
The email has been sent - its official! Next meeting will be at Michael & Angies (aka returnofsid & Madisons_Mommy).

Our discussion topic will be Photography - tips, tricks and fun. Bring your cameras!

AND we will be raffling off 4 berghia nudibranches to a lucky attendee. Tickets are $2 for members, and $5 for non-members.

See you there or be square!

If we can get an idea of how many people to expect, we'll attempt to have snacks and beverages available!!

I also wanted to add that children are welcome!! In the past, some members have opted to not attend meetings, if unable to find child care. We've even been in that boat a time or two. We have a small house, so it'll be "cozy," but children are definitely welcome. Madison will keep them entertained and we can put movies on for them, up in her room!!

Joanne, let's sweeten the pot a bit. A second raffle prize, for a frag pack. Angie and I will put together a frag pack. It'll be a surprise pack, to be unveiled at the meeting. Could be Zoanthids, could be SPS, could be LPS, could be a mix of all the above. If the winner's tank isn't appropriate for SPS, we'll make accommodations.

Alright...everyone who's coming, bring raffle ticket money!!!

Joanne, let's sweeten the pot a bit. A second raffle prize, for a frag pack. Angie and I will put together a frag pack. It'll be a surprise pack, to be unveiled at the meeting. Could be Zoanthids, could be SPS, could be LPS, could be a mix of all the above. If the winner's tank isn't appropriate for SPS, we'll make accommodations.

Alright...everyone who's coming, bring raffle ticket money!!!

Mwahahaha - now I need go to the bank and make sure I have cash to break everyone's big bills :badgrin:

You can count us in, so that would be a total of 4 1/3, haha. Mike'll be a little late though.

Uh oh... Do we normally start at 7 pm? I might catch the tail end of the meeting... Drat...

It looks like my wife is letting me out of the wedding reception I was originally going to Saturday night. So I am hoping I will be able to attend. It would be a good chance for me to meet everyone and pick up a few tips and ideas for the tank.

Shane

Hey Micheal, I'm planning on attending. I also sent you a PM with a question and would appreciate a call when you have a free moment. See ya Saturday.

Back