Share your Tank photo here

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hey Michael, that sohal is that big..omg. The tank looks great as always and I will be very interested in your new lighting setup... pics please..

Tank is looking good Mike! Have you updated your site lately??:D

willie

Define 'lately'. :D

It's coming, I swear. Actually, I've been working on a complete rewrite as well since there have been so many changes to my equipment and husbandry since the original site was written. Been one heckuva busy Fall for me though and I'm way behind on everything. But it IS coming.

hey Michael, that sohal is that big..omg. The tank looks great as always and I will be very interested in your new lighting setup... pics please..

Will do. I'm figuring the lights won't get here until after the Holidays though. Then there's the installation and removal of the old hood so I'm probably looking at late January or early February.

Yeah, Attilla's getting up there. 'He's' still pretty mellow, only gets fired up when a tankmate tries to hit the nori stone before he gets his fill.

How's your tank doing?

my tank is doing good since my big no-no. Got a touch of metal in the tank by my own blind sightedness, but things definitely look much better in the last few days..Growth is good again.

I think Attila has earned the rights to first dibs on the nori since he's been with you that long.

My new tank

Kevin,

After picking up my snails and crabs last night, and installing the lighting I thought I would post a pic of the new tank.

Let me know what you think.

Troy

Kevin, one day I'd like to see your tank in person.

Here's my 38g.
fulltank_112606.jpg

Back