Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wonder

:)

Let me start the ball rolling:D picture taken around september

Afternoon Sun
IMG_0057.jpg

Sunset
IMG_0023.jpg

Yep...thats Wonders tank....hes the man!

Very nice my new friend.....I will post up some pics of our aquaculture facility tanks tonight if I get time....been doing lots of fragging and shipping lately so not alot of forum time...

Later
Reefer Jerm

Wonder, it's too bad you have no color.. J/K... OMG, that is absolutely the very best colors I have seen... drool, drool...

awsome wonder, can you tell us some more about your setup?

krish75
Thank you for the link. will be following that thread from now:rolleyes:

MtnDewMan/spongebob lover
Thanks to all the nice words and i certainly hope my work will not force me to stop this hobby :razz:

mungus
BLV 250 Watt x 2 (9-10hrs). Just add additional 6 x 39watt ATI T5 (10-12hrs)

Reefer Jerm
Waiting for yours

SueT
There are better colors elsewhere and i'll try not to follow the trend. I find that keeping them healthy with good polpy extension in more imnportant. :D I love your old tank pix

sryder
Honestly, it's a very simple/ordinary setup and nothing special. Just making sure i follow my husbandry without fail everyweek.

8-06pics132.jpg

8-06pics167.jpg

DSCN0192-1.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg

8-06pics133.jpg

I know this is an SPS forum but I had to throw some contraban in, here is my wifes 2 55's, they are mostly softies but do have some SPS in them as well.

DSCN1481.jpg

DSCN1482.jpg

Well, I think that is enough for now.

Reefer Jerm
Impressive. I can't imagine how you manage to keep the frag without being disturb by your tang when they fight :shock:

I saw some nice digitata colony in your first and 3rd pix. Can i know if that is pink or orange color. Thx.:rolleyes:

I can't imagine how you manage to keep the frag without being disturb by your tang when they fight

i used to have several tangs in a 130 and never had a problem with fights.....it is all how you introduce them.

it helps with a little mister miyagi to keep you in line:shock:

Hello hello hello....

Thanks all for the kind things you have said....

Yes the tank is packed!! There are over 130 different sps in there mostly acropora...

I have 5 tangs in there as well, and feed heavily , frozen food 2-3 times a day...with a 4 inch deep sand bed..take that you BB'ers!!...lol Ain't NO way this old school reefer is going BB, ...now a BB with remote DSB is quite nice, and I may do that some day....I'm not one to want to starve or go hungry, neither is my reef ecosystems....I've seen fish/corals in tanks only feed 1 time a week, was not a pretty site....But the tangs never fight....its the way you introduce them...best close to the same time...when adding a new one, real simple, just stir up the sand untill it clouds the water real good, move a rock or two around, and everybodys all confused...now if I were to add another tang with these 5 it would be shreeded ham in minutes..lol...tangs can slice and dice real quick...

Believe it or not I'm about to add a adult Imperator angel to thisv 250 gallon system....Ever seen how packed a real reef is...thats what I'm shooting for....zero realistate...

Thanks;
Reefer Jerm

Wonder...thats a rare rose digitata....fastest growing dgi color I have...and only one that loves PC lighting, without going brown...

Doc

Back