Share your Tank photo here

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Good day mate!!!!

...hows the land down under!!! Insane huh...heck if I lived around that many kangaroos and wallabys I would go insane as well!!...just kidding mate...lol

Thanks man for the compliment....My family and I love reefing and raising parrots..(we even have some parrots from australia..).....and your right Wonder knows whats up..his tank is awsome!!! If he only lived here in the states I would be bugging him till no end to do a frag trade with me...lol

Well, top of the morning to ya....ahhh..right, thats Irish not Australian...
Reefer jerm out......

Last edited:
My sincere appologys for "hijacking" this thread...I'm new here, after just barely escaping the clutches of the RC moderators(...lol..).....and was just merely making small talk getting to know the good members of this forum....isn't that what these forums are about??? A thread with just pictures is pretty bland....Sorry I broke the rules...I had full intentions on posting tons more super colorful pics of our outfit....felt it quite prudent to get to know the people who had already responded to my tanks first though...

But Hey no offense MD is all good my friend...by the way I like the forum ya got going here....

Reefer Jerm out.................................

Last edited:
Whatttttts up REEFERMAN! I'm a reefer to...a Reefer Jerm that is....

Thanks man...As you can see my tank is quite crammed, but my addiction to acropora exists greater than ever...sooooooo solution...find a way to cram more acro's in there....I was sitting around one afternoon...enjoying watching my tangs play in the currant...pretty much mellow as can be....when it hit me.....ahhhhhh I thought to my self....I can use all those powerhead holders I had laying around...glue acros on them and use up that little space on the back glass....and thats how Reefer Jerm got the hairbrain idea of gluing acros to the back glass....and we live happily as can be...THE END......................

Doc

You didn't break any rules Doc so no worries:) Rf has just been trying a bit more lately to keep general forum topics on track because of the direction some have been going lately...That's all. The water fountain was made here for off topic chit chat basically. One thing RF wants to encouage is posting (I think they encouraged me too much:p ) but want to just keep everything outside of the water fountain on track some. So continue to post away man...You seem to have a great personality and knowledge of the hobby:)

Last edited:
No worries Reefer. The occasional sidetrack is fine, but it started going on and on. I know when I start a thread and it detours badly I don't go back to it. Since it was someone else's thread besides your own, I decided to clean it up a bit and get it back on track. Thanks for understanding and thanks for Krish's explaination as well.

That being said ... let the SPS wonder show continue :)

DSCN0199.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0177.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0140.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0127.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0124.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0120.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0116.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0111.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0100.jpg
[/IMG]

MVC-020F.jpg
[/IMG]

Doc

i dont know if it is just me, but there is no way i could take pictures like that...is it a trick or a camera, because mine is kind of cheap?

Doc your killing me with those pictures!!! you got a really really nice collection of corals.
In the first picture, the coral behind with yellow polyps, what's its name? it looks very pretty :D

Boy being a administrator or moderator can sure go to peoples heads...LOL..Just kidding guys...

Hey no worrys....

No wheres that pesky Singaporian with more pics...here wonder wonder wonder...wonder...

Doc Jerm

Last edited:
Reefer Jerm, well done. Keep the picture coming.:D

Let me join in the fun :lol:

Growth of orange monti overshadow birdnest. I have a Acro crab inside the birdnest colony next to e monti and will constantly trim e (monti) edge to keep them touching the birdnest. This is what i love most to watch e natural behavious of these critters/corals/etc :D

IMG_1165.jpg

Hope you don't mind some pics from my old tank :) Here are a few top downs and show what Wonder was talking about. I loved watching the natural behaviors of the coral as they melded and grew together.

03-01-03_top_down_full_view.jpg

03-01-03_top_down_left_side_1.jpg

03-01-03_top_down_right_side_1.jpg

02-15-03_full_tank_view.jpg

Ok I admit I posted old pics...anybody catch whats crawling all over that blue acro tenuis....???

Yep red bugs....but the problem is now gone thanks to my main man Duston Dorton!! Who would have ever thought to add beef dog heartworm medication/poison to a sensative reef tank....wonders never cease..right Wonder...lol

You ought to see them now red bug free for about a year now...10x the color...I post new pics soon...

Doc

Back