Shark Reef rules!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

onehawksfan

Got Reef-er?
I just want to say how awesome it was to visit Shark Reef! I was completely blown away by the prices and the friendly service! If it wasn't for the picnic I probably wouldn't have ever gone there, but I probably will only buy corals there from now on. If you haven't been there before, it's worth the trip! The amount of corals in stock and the insanely low prices makes me feel like a kid in a candy store!
I want to thank PSAS for having a great event, and for Ocean Reef Aquatics for some smoking deals! (flame angel was a steal!) I was just a little dissappointed that the BBQ and raffle didn't happen earlier - I had to leave before the grub was on :( Thanks PSAS!
P.S. The shark tank they have at Shark Reef is something worth seeing! (600 gallons or something crazy!) and their nano SPS tank!! (behind counter - very cool!)

Okay, this must be either Andy, Thomas, or Brent. Am I right? If not please remind me who you are so I can give you my thanks!!!

Your guys posts are what gets Seattle side business over to me. Thanks for the business and hope to see you again in the future.

That reminds me I need to get some pics up of Wil's Nano tank from the shop.

Last edited:
The Shark Reef is awesome!

Well, another satisfied customer from the Seattle-side of the sound! I, too, would have never made it to the Shark Reef if it wasn't for the PSAS picnic, but I'm SO glad I did!!! The shop & selection is just awesome. Ditto the comments above about the shark tank and the SPS nano behind the counter :D

Eric & co...thanks so much for the great deals! I walked out with a super blue zoa colony, a very nice ricordia rock with about 8 or so polyps, and a pair of gold-striped maroon clowns. Needless to say I am one happy guy :p . Everything's doing well in the tank...I'll try and get some pictures posted for everyone to see.

Eric,
Enjoyed your shop, sorry I bought out your salt but it was to good of deal to pass up, should be good for a while with 5 buckets!

We will be back, the nursery it incredible as well I need to stock up my arbor as well, may be back soon once the new lighting is in.

-Jason

I agree The Shark Reef is great. I would say the best in Kitsap County. I am sorry I wasnt at the BBQ but if it had been held at Erics Place I woulda been there for sure.

Jeff

thanks hazyeyedj for hogging all the salt buckets! ;) What are you really gonna do with 5 buckets of salt? that's gotta last years!

onehawksfan said:
thanks hazyeyedj for hogging all the salt buckets! ;) What are you really gonna do with 5 buckets of salt? that's gotta last years!

Will get you guys hooked up in August!!! By the way put 2 weeks from now down your calanders. We should be getting our next big shipment.

Back