Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow Vina Del Mar, your tank has filled in very nicely. That purple tiped acro (table) looks great, lots of growth from the last ones you posted.

Here is one of mine from today.

full-tank-shot.jpg

Hey Old saint,
Those are some very nice looking naso tangs you got there how big are they?? the naso's are my favorite... I would love to see more pictures of those fish up close..

Matt

Sure Matt.
My Naso vlamingii. IMO a fish better left in the ocean. I did a friend and a fish a favor and rescued her out of a 180. I've had her about 8 mths
Vlamingii2.jpg

My Naso lituratus. I had her about 2 yrs
20.jpg

Very nice Tom! You know I always liked your tank! And Oldsaint, you've got 2 great looking tanks as well...How do you choose which one to look at?(LOL)

charlie said:
Vina, great shots!!!! What are you doing for flow in there?

6-1200 maxijets ph pumps in the tank(3 in each end of the tank)and the main pump is a 1500 gph pump.
Even the tangs have some difficulties swimming in the open.:D
If I have more room inside the tank I'll put some more pumps believe me..

Thanks.

Vina Del Mar.

dabears26 said:
Sweet pictures vina del mar. what kind of camera.?????

Fuji S700 FinePix camera.
I'm still learning how to use it.Somehow the Radiums bulbs I use are confusing the auto mode in the camera,so i'm playing with the manual setting.

Vina Del Mar.

I have a Hp Photosmart E317 w/5 megapixel 4x digital zoom .It take's Beautiful Picture's of everything but my tank shot's. It seem's like if I get closer they get blurrier...???

I have even tried to enhance photo's in a photo shop program .But I am a painter not a computer guy or a photographer.....LOL....I just keep trying ....!!!

Oldsaint,
Those are absolutely beautiful fish you have there, they look quite large as well. How big are they, they look as if they are over a foot long!

Matt

Oldsaint,
Those are absolutely beautiful fish you have there, they look quite large as well. How big are they, they look as if they are over a foot long!
Tks Matt,
The vlamingii is close to 12" and the lituratus is about 7"

And Oldsaint, you've got 2 great looking tanks as well...How do you choose which one to look at?(LOL)
Tks krish,
Drink enough beer and I can see them both at the same time. ;)

Acroplus & blue_eyes53813, beautiful tanks. :)

Back