Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here's an update on mine:)
Unfortunately still haven't been able to fix the white balance especially from the reflection from the sand:doubt:

Thanks everyone,, Ive kinda lost touch with the internet. Been doing some moving the last year or so. Built a new house and own my own business , Just been plain busy. I hope you all like my tank... It definitely is gonna get filled up, lol

blue_eyes53813 said:
Thanks everyone,, Ive kinda lost touch with the internet. Been doing some moving the last year or so. Built a new house and own my own business , Just been plain busy. I hope you all like my tank... It definitely is gonna get filled up, lol

Sounds like a big load!:eek: :eek:
By the way, WELCOME TO REEF FRONTIERS.:D :D :D

I'll contribute a photo of my FOWLR setup. Not the greatest looking tank, but hopefully it will be nice when I add corals...;)

Krish75.How did you get those rocks to stay together and keep them from falling down?Do you use some kind of glue or ties?
TIA.

Vina Del Mar.

Nice aquascape krish, some of that rock looks like its balacing on pins and needles:lol:
here is a new picture of my nano...

Krish75.How did you get those rocks to stay together and keep them from falling down?Do you use some kind of glue or ties?
TIA.

Vina Del Mar.

Shhhh...No glue or anything. They are all balanced and over a bare bottom tank(LOL) Took about 6 hrs or so to do, but it's holding up even with 5,000 gph of flow and my tang picking on it all day:shock:

Nice aquascape krish, some of that rock looks like its balacing on pins and needles
here is a new picture of my nano...

Shhhh...You too(LOL JK):lol: Yeah, had a few fall playing around in there, but nothing major. I push down on them every so often to make sure they are still holding strong. I even use a maxijet weekly to blow them all off before a water change sometimes pushing the ph in holes etc. My wife says I'm looking for a disaster(LOL) You nano is awesome man...Thanks for sharing.:)

hey krish how live rock do you have in there, and how many gallons is your tank?

Matt

The tank is a 90 gal and I have about 100 lbs in there. I don't know if you've seen it, but here's the thread on my tank (nothing spectular, but comedy hour LOL). I am going to update a few photos now to it from another thread I started, But you can see the photos of when I kept adding the LR
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10720

hey krish here is my rock balancing act with 300 lbs of rock in a 125 gallon.....

Matt

WOW!!! Nice man...I'd love to try balancing 300lbs! I guess my sister in law will be the closest thing I'd ever get to it:shock:

Back