Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sarang, in the "right side" picture, what's the orange fish? Has the body of a blenny, but I've never seen one that colorful!! Beautiful fish!!

Pics are great!!

How long have you had the group of Green Chromis? Do you still have all that you started with? My experience is that they slowly pick one another off until you have 3 or 4 remaining...lol. Maybe you started with a large enough group that they aren't doing that!!

Sarang, in the "right side" picture, what's the orange fish? Has the body of a blenny, but I've never seen one that colorful!! Beautiful fish!!

Pics are great!!

How long have you had the group of Green Chromis? Do you still have all that you started with? My experience is that they slowly pick one another off until you have 3 or 4 remaining...lol. Maybe you started with a large enough group that they aren't doing that!!

The orange fish is a African Gold Midas Blenny. Got it at BRA sale last year. As far as the chromis goes I had them pretty much when I filled the tank. I started with 2 and added 10 more a couple weeks after. I am down to just 10 now. The key is to get them all at the same size. I am hoping they kill each other off when they get big LOL. I just got them to help along with the cycling. The tank seems to be getting stable for corals now since I started with all dead sand and rock.

My most recent FTS:

9109FTS.jpg

And my new project, this guy will hold anemone/clams/frags and be plumbed into the main system:

101109Frag2.jpg

Yep, the tank and the stand beneath it are custom built. Since this picture I've painted the entire back pane black.

Thanks guys. Sure looks pretty. I try not to look too closely now days.

Theres always something growing and something dieing. As long as it isnt a hole bunch of them, I try not to worry.

Here is another old pic of the 270g Ceasar and Charlie there is not much to photogragh of the 270g yet.

IMG_3713.jpg

Left side
IMG_3715.jpg

Middle
IMG_3716.jpg

Right side
IMG_3714.jpg
You show off :badgrin: im jealous of the 270g lookin good buddy! I can wait till the corals go in!!!

all looking great FTS ,even FRT and fish tank very nice
keep on posting folk.

Thanks guys. Sure looks pretty. I try not to look too closely now days.

Theres always something growing and something dieing. As long as it isnt a hole bunch of them, I try not to worry.

That's my philosophy also!:lol::lol:

120 Gallon Mixed Reef, 60x24x20, 2x250 SE 12K Reeflux Halides, Closed Loop, Carbon/Phosban Reactor, Small Sump full of live rock, no skimmer

I have had this up a running for about a year. Most corals are from trades and left over from my old tanks. I have had some of these corals since 2004. I have moved several times and always lose a few. This last move was the worst, because I sold the tank and kept the corals, not too bright. I lost a lot of corals. I finally set up a tank a year after moving. My new tank has been up a running for about a year now.

4140552248_eb2daafda0_o.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jason

Here's my 180 gallon

180 gallon mixed reef. 3x400 MH 20k, 2xVHO

I'm just starting out.. but running out of space.

Last edited:
Back