Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

why does everyone keep saying that its acctually small in that pic lol is extends higher then the sarc and all the way down to the fungia at the front 2+ years ago i put a pic of that same anenome me on here trying to get an id and here the pic i posted preety hard to tell its a h.crispa well here it is not days after i got it this pic is from 30/march/2006

and today

Last edited:
almost forgot this one this is my out side tank with anglerfish/coral prop and goni sanctuary

Heres mine

Well i finally have some descent stuff in the tank and its all nice and all. I just switched out my old and tired bulb for a new one today so my ricardo is closed up some :( but it will be good tmr or later on i hope lol.

Hey guys we need to update this.... show us your latest FTS again.... I'll start...

This past year was tough, and I lost a lot of SPS due to heat, cold, financial, and what not... But i guess, the hobby must go on...

FULLSHOT_2009-10_T5HOX6.jpg

Hey guys we need to update this.... show us your latest FTS again.... I'll start...

This past year was tough, and I lost a lot of SPS due to heat, cold, financial, and what not... But i guess, the hobby must go on...

Looking great!!! I thought you stopped the hobby. Havn't seen you on for a long while.

Roscoe, I thought so too....

Believe me, there are so many times I want to quit... I let it by itself for so long, and many sps died... but to my surprise, my softies, lps and zoas did survive and actually thriving... My anemones even split twice. So maybe this time i will stick with softies or hardy corals. Been very busy with other projects and neglected my tank along the way. But now im done, I guess Im back.

Last edited:
Roscoe, I thought so too....

Believe me, there are so many times I want to quit... I let it by itself for so long, and many sps died... but to my surprise, my softies, lps and zoas did survive and actually thriving... My anemones even split twice. So maybe this time i will stick with softies or hardy corals.

Great to hear! Yeah SPs are a little touchy to keep.

Wow, thats a colorful tank. Very pretty.
Here is mine as of last week. Picking up more sps & zoas today.

Here is another old pic of the 270g Ceasar and Charlie there is not much to photogragh of the 270g yet.

IMG_3713.jpg

Left side
IMG_3715.jpg

Middle
IMG_3716.jpg

Right side
IMG_3714.jpg

Back