Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

you know that's interesting.
I do only 3 gals for my 37 gal and sometimes i get to exited and do 4 gals.

Slow down Gabby! We don't want a water shortage or anything(LOL)

Nice tank Chuck...Again:)

RGibson said:
MtnDewMan do you keep your tunze stream on the botton of the tank?

I have two streams that are down there about 3 or so inches off the bottom. One blows across the front, the other across the back ... tends to keep a lot of things from settling on the bottom and provides an upward current while the sea swirl in the top left provides some downward flow ...

Seems to be working okay so far.

full tank shot here it is also see my newer thread in members showcase forum

Is that the same leather centerpiece that is in your avatar.Because that thing is HUGE....LOL...Awesome tank diablo..I like the way you have the rock all the way up the back of tank.I plan on doing the same.Just need about another 50lbs..

Diablo,What a coral farm you gotta get some pic's on O.K Let's see some corals shot's....That is a assortment..:)How many pieces of coral do you have in there..?

Same leather as avatar. wow I didnt notice the difference. I stacked the rock kinda like some stairs its got so many caves and hiding spots that I will not move because its too perfect for my taste.
dabears26 said:
Is that the same leather centerpiece that is in your avatar.Because that thing is HUGE....LOL...Awesome tank diablo..I like the way you have the rock all the way up the back of tank.I plan on doing the same.Just need about another 50lbs..

Diablo i just checked out the forum on your 90 Awesome...Gotta idea...Send some frags chicago's way...LOL...

MtnDewMan said:
As of 2/5/06 ....

02-05-06_full_tank_view.jpg

Nice. I'd love to see that in person one day.

Hey, if you added a sandbed, it would be perfect. :lol:

Hey, if you added a sandbed, it would be perfect.

Don't do it Chuck!(LOL) Could you imagine what would happen to your tank if you had sand with those Tunze's down there!:lol:

Nice tank shots again diablo and coral bandit! You too again debears(LOL):)

Back