Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Picture3000191.jpg

Great looking tank Clockwork. Looks like you have plenty of water flow happening in that tank with those 3 powerheads pounding out the current. Bet you never have to siphen detritus from the bottom of that tank with that kind of current. I was wondering...can you actually see your sps corals grow different directions just by moving the powerheads?

Hey burning2nd. Hows that remora skimmer working for ya with that maxijet? If you upgrade the pump it will really extract the skimmate better. I have had 4 of those skimmers. I now have 2 Remora pros for my 2 60 gallon tanks. The remora pros do work awesome...just like the smaller one. Looks like you are ready to stock your tank. What are you gonna start with? That light ought to be great for LPS/ soft coral tank.

Jay

Jay

and for anyone that wishes for coralline - take a look at my tank and you'll wish differently. it's a pain. a week before this picture was taken i scraped the entire back of the tank. it was almost 1/2" thick on the back wall and it made the lighting look way too pink.

can't some kinds of urchins help with this, i'd prefer coraline over anchoring fragmenting types of algae though, gets all in the power heads and such and on all my frags

O.K. I finally switched my 70g out for this 90g! What a Job!!:eek:
But the results were well worth it! I added a closed loop which was worth the effort regaurdless!:p WHOOHOO!! No! more power heads!!!
Here's a full tank shot!
IMG_0976.jpg

My Tang
IMG_0955.jpg

My Gen X pump! I used a pcx 55hd because I'm going to add some penductors later!
IMG_0951.jpg

Here's a growth sequence. These are 2 months apart. Before and after adding the calcium reactor.

sherman_tank_growth.gif

Very nice Before & After Shot Sherman I love the sand bed! :)
What is you tank size? Great way to promote a Calcium reactor!

Thanks Guys for the compliments..:cool: I really like the 18 inches wide, it give's me lots of room all the way around the rock, and isn't as cramped. The fish like it too;) !!

Sherman, I can't upload your pic's :( So I can't give any comment. But It sounds cool!!!

Marc, Nice tank as always!!:D

Ken

clockwork, I'm still trying to gather up the you know whats to redo my tank like your old setup was with the 3 towers.

New arrangement is nice but like the old better.
This pic is old but my batteries are dead, I'll post a newer one tomorrow.
Has somewhat of a tower layout.

latesttank.jpg

MarineTeng said:
i really like the huge zoo colony on the right side, they fire and ice?
I don't think so, but I'm not sure. They're just "orange." :) The mouths aren't as colorful as the Fire & Ice variety. They're more white and blue only. Here's a closeup.
zoanthid_celestials.jpg

The Apprentice said:
Very nice Before & After Shot Sherman I love the sand bed! :)
What is you tank size? Great way to promote a Calcium reactor!
It's a 38g (36x12x20). The sand is one of those things I can't live without. Too many neat little creatures in there. And the calcium reactor has been an AWESOME addition.

Back