Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Great tanks every one!!
I will post a new full tank of mine soon since I have recently changed from my 125 to a 120 cube...

Matt

Here are the my latest...

FULLSHOT_2007-01_800.jpg

Cesar,
Good to see your still with us! Tanks looking good! Everyone that suffered losses due to the storms and stuck with it is to be commended!

Todd,

As you can see, I lost a lot of my SPS. And I only have softies and lps...
Dang talk me to not quitting... So I maybe scaling down....

cheer Ceasar,,,need frag just come and see me,,those three i got from you show sign of growing and color up already,,won't be long i will post them pics.
Todd,

As you can see, I lost a lot of my SPS. And I only have softies and lps...
Dang talk me to not quitting... So I maybe scaling down....

nice tanks everyone. gus your tank looks great.

I cant wait to get my 180 running still waiting on a couple pumps from premium. next week should have water flowing. Ill post when I get it going.

nice tanks everyone. gus your tank looks great.

I cant wait to get my 180 running

i know what you mean man,

I got this 150 laughing at me over here, with the 55 on the wall behind me and the 45 under the 150,

Im gonna wait till i have all the money together, and then proseed to go broke, in such a fast manor that you would have thought money was outta style,

I cant wait. This 30 i have now is great, and ive learned so much but it just isnt cuting it anymore,

NEXT!

Punky: WOW, that is a clean tank :shock: Looks really nice though.

Murfman: You have great coralline for only 2 months :D
Keep it going

-augustus

updated pics of mty 240

here are some pics of my 240 just under a year old

Last edited:
WA Coral.....that is a nice tank. It seems like you got tank all over the place in your house. You should start charging admission to people to come over to look at your tank. Keep up the good work.

Back