Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thank for the kind words Charlie and Cesar. The reflectors are pfo brand I think. I have aluminum foil on the front to block the light. I have removed the doors from my canopy because thier is to much heat from four 400 watt hqi's. I may change this lighting system when summer time rolls around.

Hey, it's been a while. Here's an update:

fulltank_020907_002.jpg

Here is an update of my tank.. Just added a 100 gallon sump and a 100 gallon refugium about a month ago.. The tank is now 2 years old.

u got a nice brain going there, and the glass is very clean... i'm going to invest in a long scrapper soon, there's some areas in my tank i just can't reach without knocking something over (or just get a bigger tank...)

u got a nice brain going there, and the glass is very clean... i'm going to invest in a long scrapper soon, there's some areas in my tank i just can't reach without knocking something over (or just get a bigger tank...)

Yeah, I know what you mean about not being able to reach some places...if you look carefully you can see some of them, though this was a quick cleanup for the shot, I had just finished putting new corals in and wanted to get a FTS up quickly:oops: :D

I really like the brain as well, there is another one in there right in the middle. The one to the side is almost too big for the nano...time for the Oceanic Tech 45!

dsc00136av3.jpg

ocean reefs marine aquariums main display
dsc00162od0.jpg

OR weedy scorpion fish tank (note lps and various rare shrooms)
dsc00164ei0.jpg

this is the 2nd display a 5x2x2 suspended above a 4x2x2
dsc00146lm7.jpg

dsc00147ay5.jpg

dsc00148iw9.jpg

and then the 4x2x2
dsc00149qk0.jpg

dsc00150hb5.jpg

Back