Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

new scaping and the pipes coming down from the top are gone.

i tried a manifold design with the pipes coming down from the top, not enough pump to make it effective so now there gone, but the rock work is alot more open now and i added a spray bar across the back bottom(not seen in this pic)

5tank_redo_025-med.jpg

5tank_redo_027-med.jpg

dave. ;)

Last edited:
here we are at 8 months. I am going to have to try and get a ro/di unit soon as I am tired of fighting the cyano problems. current residents are:
1 perc clown
1 hipo tang
1 coral beuty
1 xenia
1 pink/brown/orange zoo
1 GSP
1 purple shroom
2 striped blue shroom

The first two pics are recent the last is from two months ago. I have only had this tank since Feb. Things are growing nicely so I cant wait to get bigger tank this is only a 29. Think I will upgrade to 70 soon. :)

My 20G Nano

Here is a sneak preview shot of my 20g, my other 65g CLS SPS system is currently on hold:(

A little less than 2 months. It is what is left from my 44 after sales. Live rock from vivid aquariums, and a purchase of a 55 that was pretty much abandoned in evansville indy. It seems to be doing well, and I have a test frag of sps. green acropora, that is doing very well. growing down the holder towards the rock and branching tips are growing out. I did rush a little more than I should, but I had to have somewhere to put my stuff. Going to try a new clam this weekend if it stays at fish store. Thanks Charlie

Back