Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Great tanks everyone :)

121_2187.jpg

cheeks69 said:
Wow Zoom the Rose hasn't split yet !! The tank looks great ;)
NO !!!! You know i think that picture was taken with the current on,If i turn it off the BTA gets huge. :eek: :eek:

A little late - but I just figured out how to attach pictures :) This is my 25 gallon....but I am just now working on filling my new 75 with water. Beth.

An updated picture of my full tank after 8 months. Looking really good after getting rid of the hair algae.

Beeba said:
An updated picture of my full tank after 8 months. Looking really good after getting rid of the hair algae.
Well we like to know how you get the hair algae under control ;)

Zoom: The hair algae problem is a whole different thread. When I had the problem I posted about it in a thread called Algae or not?. Now that I'm getting it under control I'll post my reply to your question there. The thread contains advice that I used from lots of people here.

Last edited:
Beeba said:
Zoom: The hair algae problem is a whole different thread. When I had the problem I posted about it in a thread called Hair algae or what?. Now that I'm getting it under control I'll post my reply to your question there. The thread contains advice that I used from lots of people here.
Thanks i read the thread .
I thought you have something new. :razz:

I just posted an update on that tread which tells what I have done this past week to help control it. I'll post again in another week to let you know if I'm able to keep it gone.

Holy Cow, Mike! - what size is that clam?? Great shot

he's about 10-11" across.....he was tiny when I got him, smaller than a golf ball...there are more pics of him on my website....

I need updated pictures...those where taken in april...I just got done battling a bubble algae outbreak and a minor hair algae outbreak....tank looks alot better without the green stuff... :lol:

Mike

Last edited:
Mike,

Rumor has it you have done a little tweeking to your tank. Pictures please, if the rumor is true! ;)

Mike looks great buddy, But what is that jucky stuff on the bottom, lol

Playa that is unreal my friend, it looks like its just taking off. Awesome.

Mike

mojoreef said:
Mike looks great buddy, But what is that jucky stuff on the bottom, lol

Playa that is unreal my friend, it looks like its just taking off. Awesome.

Mike

Hey, I like that stuff on the bottom! Sandbed! Where's my sand castle?

- Elmo

Back