Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok I'll join the fun here! Here is my fresh pic here.

DSC_2764.jpg

Wow. Who wants to post after these last few shots?! OK... I'll bring it down a notch and maybe get others to post!

DSC_0401.jpg

Tank's a little over a year and half old. 46g bowfront.

And yeah... I'm going to hide those heaters and get them horizontal now that I've got them on a controller and don't have to get to them!

Picture169.jpg

not the best shot.... sherman always pwn's with the full tank shots..

but still geting my way thur the algea bloom

sherman what kind of background is that? is it painted on? stuck on vinyl? where did you get it exactly? i would love to have one of my tanks with that background!

Now that the 120g is maturing, here's a newer shot (cyano sandbed and all).

dood even your cyano is more awesome looking than my cyano :D :lol:.

sherman what kind of background is that? is it painted on? stuck on vinyl? where did you get it exactly? i would love to have one of my tanks with that background!

yes dood he painted himself and it's different colors of paint making his background ..... i wish i was that good :rolleyes::)

Yes, lundy, that is a three year old millepora. I really have a liking for tabling corals, so there are a few more in there now that I'm hoping will also look nice in a few more years.

The 120 has been torn down, cool background and all. Now I've downsized the tank to my 12g nano. The build thread is in my signature below.

12g_fts_20081218.jpg

Back