Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think i'll wait a few more pages so i'm not following up tamarindthai's tank!!!!!! WOWSA!

Yeah, Tamarindthai's tank is awesome. I just hope that when I have my 65 gallon up and running that it is as nicely aquascaped as theirs.

Alex

ok I'll post my eight month tank. I'm currently battling hydroids, the brown stuff.

DSCN3103.jpg

DSCN3106.jpg

DSCN3107.jpg

Its a 210 but I've got the plumbing ran out to the garrage where I keep the sump,sandbed and future frag grow out area total system volumes around 350.

Nice tank Treehugger. I like the color that your lights are, really makes everything look awesome. What kind of bulbs are you using?

Alex

I run 3x 250w 20k radiums, 2x 96w 7100k compacts and occassionally another 2x 96 w half actinic half 7100k bulbs...the pictures were just with the radiums...it looks alot less blue in person (unless all of the bulbs are on at the same time :))

NICE!!! This is whats nice about the saltwater hobby. Each tank has its own beauty and uniqueness. Really nice Finn!

hello,

beautiful tanks everybody! here's our little nano. photo was taken 1 1/2 mo. ago. we are only 8 mo. into the hobby + are hooked, learning lots along the way. cheers!

DSC_0050.JPG

Mercedes,

You're nano lokos beautiful! Thanks for sharing it.

Nick

Mercedes, you should start a thread here about your tank. I'd like to learn more about it.

Nick

Back