Show Off Your Clowns

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ocellaris Babies

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of some of my babies.....
The second shot is completely out of focus, but you can see why.....

my favorite
IMG_1849.jpg

Vicky, in the first pick on the left kind of middle just next to the "leave", is that the little clown with no back fin(not nemo)?? I love that guy!

I know, dumb question:D

Vicky, in the first pick on the left kind of middle just next to the "leave", is that the little clown with no back fin(not nemo)?? I love that guy!

I know, dumb question:D

ROFL.... :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, he's my 'special baby'! I'm not sure he's in the first picture, but I'm sure he's somewhere in the second one; probably somewhere in the middle as no one wants to be on the outside. It's instinct and a means of protection in the wild.

Vicki

ROFL.... :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, he's my 'special baby'! I'm not sure he's in the first picture, but I'm sure he's somewhere in the second one; probably somewhere in the middle as no one wants to be on the outside. It's instinct and a means of protection in the wild.

Vicki

yeah, bigger mass is supposed to scare predators away...

The amazing thing about that fish though is IMO that he's one of the biggest out of the whole bunch although he is "crippled":D

Nice pictures everyone. but they do make me a little sad...my little male percula clown just passed away last week. I had the pair of clowns (Homie and Bozo) since purchasing them from petco (I know...) back in 1996. They made it through two tank moves, watched two kids grow up and got to know two dogs.

Clowns

Bob, again sorry to hear about the clowns, but they dont last forever; like we want them to. 12 years is a good run for those fish...

sid, i only see xx what type of clown is that :lol: :lol: ? j/k :)

I think we should all ask Chuck what he's doing, his clowns are 16 years old, so he should definetly give us a few pointers :)

Back