Show off your Nano's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So far, the largest tank of the bunch at 38g. But it's been called a nano so many times it counts.

fulltank_090806b.jpg

That is an incredible tank Sherman, what kind of lighting do you have over it?

My Nano

Here is my 3 gallon. I guess it would be the smallest so far. Matt, you are right. This tank is also more fun than my 75 at home. Could have something to do with the fact that I can stare at this one all day on my desk at work.

FTS09212006_Closeup.jpg

What a great idea Krish, I will try and take some new pictures of my 10gal tonight and post them.

Cool Tim! I'll keep an eye out for them:)

Here is my 3 gallon. I guess it would be the smallest so far. Matt, you are right. This tank is also more fun than my 75 at home. Could have something to do with the fact that I can stare at this one all day on my desk at work.

Always liked your pico:D

Thought I'd bump the thread with shots just taken of my Aquapod after having to change out some rock:)

With flash

Without flash

The worst part about posting pictures for me is that I don't own a digital camera so I have to borrow one every time I want to show off my stuff. I haven't been able to take any new pictures so here are a couple old ones of my 10 gal.

That is an incredible tank Sherman, what kind of lighting do you have over it?
Whoops! Missed this one, sorry! I'm running 2 x 150w DE in PFO mini-pendants. Bulbs are 14000K Phoenix.

And thanks for the compliment!

here is a shot of my 12 gaollon JBJ in its prime, I need to do some work on it to get back to its original glory but it looks great in this picture!!!

Matt

My nano

Here's a recent shot of my nano. Much thanks to Ilham and Ben for the ocellaris and rbta.

It's a 12g nanocube with upgraded pump and hydorflo, a cassette tape skimmer mod, and chaeto in the back (and the sides of the display for that matter). -Joe

full_tank_3.jpg

And a close-up shot:
rbta_and_salty.jpg

I like all the tanks I see.....unfortunately my pics arent good either because I dont have a digital camera....however I will post them anyways...

I love it.....I have absolutely no algae problems now....the only problem I am having now is a hitchhiker on my pipe organ frag that I got a while ago.....It had one of those zooanthid eating nudi's on it.....and so far it has managed to work on eating some of the polyps on it, but I am not too sure if it was the nudi, or a crab I found on the frag too.

Here's a recent shot of my nano. Much thanks to Ilham and Ben for the ocellaris and rbta.

It's a 12g nanocube with upgraded pump and hydorflo, a cassette tape skimmer mod, and chaeto in the back (and the sides of the display for that matter). -Joe

Joe- nice looking tank & RBTA I might add :)

Back