Show your "befores" and "afters"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Not sure how well this one will play out (could be fun/cool) but we'll see...:)

I was scanning through the "Show your full tank shot's thread" and thought to myself, "No way that tank use to look like that back then!":shock: The first photos of Chuck's tank (MtnDewMan), as well as Tom's (BigT), Nick's (Maxx), Don (DonW) and Mike's (MikeS) alone (just to name a few) was an amazing improvement now compared to back then. What we thought looked good then, looks funny to us now and I'm sure what looks good now, will look funny to us later, but we are always updating photos daily of our new changes in aquascaping etc (myself definately included:D ) So I figured this may be a cool thread:cool:

So if anyone else is interested in posting along, I'll go first (Don't laugh:lol: )

96lx30wx24h300gallons3lg.jpg
[/IMG]

beautiful tank charlie, are there many good fish stores in nw. montana? it is absolutley beautiful over there

krish75 said:
Nice Don! I found one of yours even earlier. Remember this when your tank was only 5 days old?:)

Yes, that was a 80g flat back hex that I made. Was kind of cool, but sprung a leak.

Don

Yes, that was a 80g flat back hex that I made. Was kind of cool, but sprung a leak.

Don

That sucks! The picture is small, but it looks like you did a pretty good job building it.

Man I hope that a certain few members add a before and after shot here. I'd do it for them cause I know where to find a lot of them, but I think that would be rude. Heck I could probably do a before and after for 50% of RF members! I've been all over this place!(LOL)

krish75 said:
That sucks! The picture is small, but it looks like you did a pretty good job building it.

Man I hope that a certain few members add a before and after shot here. I'd do it for them cause I know where to find a lot of them, but I think that would be rude. Heck I could probably do a before and after for 50% of RF members! I've been all over this place!(LOL)

Here is the later on that tank.
attachment.php

I think the first one looks the best Steve(LOL JK) For some reason, your 75 looks bigger than mine:rolleyes: The thing I like about your tank in that it is pretty much different compared to everyone else. Not very many with a tonga branch setup. It almost wants to remind me of how mangroves look under water. So many nooks and cannies for the fish to hide in. Really cool...:)

Back