Show your filtration Systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Gabby, it is the calcium and alkalinity in balance that keeps our sps healthy, just for future reference.:D :D
I don't have a calcium reactor on mine, so I add CaCl2 for calcium and a homemade buffer from baking soda and washing soda. Hope this helps;)

Gabby, it is the calcium and alkalinity in balance that keeps our sps healthy, just for future reference.
I don't have a calcium reactor on mine, so I add CaCl2 for calcium and a homemade buffer from baking soda and washing soda. Hope this helps

there you go !! i knew someone would be able to say more :D .

Gday Nikki
tank size is 4x2x2 ft
and sump is a 3ft.
heaps of room for an algae scrubber and all the pumps.
love some ideas to improve it

guess i can post my pic now since its working
Picture3000474.jpg

oh, the best part is that i never even picked up a tape measure check this out

LOL
BEsides the mess of wires and what not, look at the black box thats the bottem on my skimmer if i wouldnt have had this stand (for the tank) i wouldnt have had the hight clearence to use this sump
Picture3000486.jpg

LOL...That's something how some things just work out and then other times you cuss because all you needed was an extra 1/2 inch:p

Just thought I'd bump this thread incase someone had something new they wanted to share and also incase it may be helpful to some new members:)

Well Krish since you gave it a bump and I haven't posted anything in a while here is the filtration on my nano: Rio 110 hob filter and Aqua Clear 70 fuge.

ill jump on this band wagon 2, wait im already on this wagon.

Picture3001384.jpg

Picture3001385.jpg

Last edited:
I can't show my RUGF system because, well, it's under the gravel.
So make believe you can see it under the gravel.
I think it's white, I haven't seen it in a while. ;)
Have a great day.
Paul

Back