Some new pictures from Dang's tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tanker, I'm using a Canon 30D. And I wish National Geographic would try and get ahold of me, lol. I easily have enough pictures to make a book out of by now :D

dood could you make the one of the monti a little bigger pppplease ???!!!

i want it as a desktop too !! :D .

uhh did you take one like that of his blue A. tenuis dood?

seriously you're making me drool to much.. i had to slap myself a couple of times :lol: .

by the way i think this pics would be awesome for the library in here :D :p .... ohh and i think we would all pay you to take pics of our tanks !!!

Here is that image for your background:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=439895598&size=o

And I didn't get any shots of his Tenuis this time...I guess that means there will be a next time.

to have so many beautiful animals around you must be very rewarding. Thank you Dang for sharing.

Thank you very much.

Thanks for the comments everyone! Dang has an awesome tank and I am happy to spend some time in front of it :D

Dang has an awesome tank and I am happy to spend some time in front of it

well then you should set up another date :D .... by the way with all these.. where are YOUR tank pictures :p ?

IMG_5303-Edit.jpg

What kind of ?Tang? is this or is it a rabbit

also
u never did answer a question, if u did i didn't see it, what lens are u using, i'm particularly curious cause i'm picking a macro lens right now... i have a thread in the general forum, i think i'll start a new one here, as always amazing photos

I used either my Sigma 150mm F/2.8 EX HSM macro or Canon EF-S 60mm F/2.8 macro, I would have to look at the EXIF to see what the focal length was.

Back