some pictures of my 200 gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tank dimensions are 70x24x27 (200 gallons) sump is 120 gallons.
I have two 250watt de 14k, as well as 4 t5 bulbs with d&d aqua blue bulbs.
All driven on ice cap balasts.

the small tank to the side started as my Q-tank now its a holding tank,and had to buy another tank for QT.

getting ready this fall to build a new system to replace the exsiting one
new display tank dimensions are 84x32x32 with external over flows.

that looks really great!!!!!i like the room behind the tank..it really hides the equipment!!! i also have to say that i love those tangs that you have!!!!

i don't know much about all the equiptment and everything,but I definately know what I like. very nice colors, with none of the less appealing equiptment in the view. ups to you!:D

Whats the coral in the 6th picture down. I have a small rock coverd with that stuff and haven't seen anybody else with it until now. do you know the name?

Nice setup btw, really nice. I love the inwall concept

got a couple nice corals this weekend.

A favia the size of a grape fruit,and a nice size pcs. of superman.

newcoral.jpg

newcoral-1.jpg

Muligan,

You never told me you came to this site! After all this time bugging you. Great to have you aboard finally.

I can't wait to start your new tank.

Everyone else,

I have seen this tank in person (before he added new corals) The pics just don't do it justice.

Only took us 26 hours to get there....and one speeding ticket in Tennessee. LOL

It was a great time! I got to meet A LOT of people we have built tanks for. Plus most of our dealers. The bar "The Flying Saucer" was a treat. They had 101 beers to choose from. I had to try each one..... I think. On the way back we replaced Sanjay Joshi's front glass for him. Then he took us to see the PSU tank. Man, that tank is amazing!

The one that Will got was "Dog in Heat" I wasn't a fan of that one. I chose an Amber beer, a British beer. I liked it but no one else did LOL. They had 5 Quebec Beers. and only one east coast beer from Canada. Guess they never heard of Keiths LOL

Nice room dude. I'm starting to put together plans for my fish room this summer...and it's going to look pretty similar to yours. One quick question...where did you get the acrylic sump? If you made it...how difficult was it do do?

And here is a picture of my new upgrade Tank I'm working on.

I'll start a new thread on it shortly.it will be replacing my current tank.

Back