Some shots of my new cube

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

And we have succesfully derailed the thread :D .

Just so we can attempt to be back on track.... What do you have in mind as far as stocking with this tank Krish? Surely you have enough lighting for whatever you choose and equipment wise seems like you're fine, sooooooo.... what's it gonna be Buster? :D

Have you noticed a difference as far as evaporation is concerned?

LOL...De-railed, hijacked etc are all my middle names:p As for livestock, I want some SPS's and whatever else looks cool :cool: I don't think I'll be adding anymore fish because I'm not big on bio-loads so one will have to go to bring in another probably. As far as evaporation goes, I'm loving it! Not much at all! I use to go through atleast 2 gallons a day, and now I'm lucky if I get through 3/4 of a gallon a day. I've got that big chiller on the cube, the lights are suspeded a bit higher and the canopy can breathe better as well as I don't have very many pumps sitting in my water warming up things. I just started a new thread you should check out with my moonlights. Very cool:)
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16495

Just a full shot of the whole thing. This is a pretty accurate picture in terms of color of the stand, room etc. I took the picture with the tank lights off:)

Last edited:
Looks great Krish. Looks like you put the tank in a high airflow area of the house.

Thanks and yes it is. Right above the tank is a nice big central air vent!:D I need to start working on relocating the chiller into the closet you see to the left of the tank. I figure I will need to up the pump size a bit to make it work, but I will drill through that wall in the bottom corner and put up a false molding along the bottom to hide everything:)

Back